Part 10

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING: SA Please read at your own risk. Feel free to skip this chapter, you won't be lost in the following chapter.)

Lisa's Pov

It's been a few weeks since Jennie and I's almost fuck and it's like it never happened, we are back to our old ways of teasing each other. I thought it would be weird since I lowkey rejected her request but no, we are good. With our shows starting back up again it has been very busy and tiring. We wake up and practice or do a show, then eat and go to sleep, over and over. It's the first day in two weeks we have a off day, unlike before we would get Sundays off, we didn't have that luxury this time around. 

The rest of the girls have decided to go out clubbing tonight as I stay home. I just want to lay my ass on the couch and watch About Time until I pass out with a bowl of candy in my lap, the perfect way to end a night. 

Well besides ending it on top of someone.

You got a point.

"You sure you don't want to come Lisa?" Rosé said interrupting my thoughts.

"Nah I'm good, I want to just be lazy," I smile at her as I sit on the couch. 

I see her, Jennie and Jisoo grab their purses before heading to the door opening it. I give Jennie a small smile which she returns. 

"Have fun," I said. 

"Bye love you!" they said in unison. 

I watch the door close before turning my head  back to the t.v hanging on the wall. 

Let's start this movie night.

Woooooooooooooooo.

*Knock Knock*

"Fucking hell."

I paused the movie I just started before slowly making my way to the front door. I don't know who it could be but I'm sure it's someone we know because the guards let them though the  front gate.

*Knock Knock*

"I'm coming!" I half yell.

I annoyingly open the front door.

"Nicha?" 

On the other side of the threshold stood Nicha standing there with a smile plastered on her  face. 

"Lisa," she said happily.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"To see you."

She's drunk. 

"You're not allowed to see me anymore Nicha," I said causing a wave of hurt to flash across her face. 

"Can you invite me in?"

I don't know if I should let her in. Every time she gets drunk she is either mean, horny, or acts  like a child and right now I just want to watch my movie. 

You could always tell her to leave if she gets crazy.

I think  about it for a second time before making the choice to let her in against my better judgement. 

I move to the side as she walks into the house, I  close the door before turning around to see her staring at me. 

"Why are you here Nicha?" I ask walking back to the couch.

"To see you, I already said that," I hear her following me to the couch.

I sit down and when I do she sits, more like straddles, my lap.