Part 41

Jennie's Pov

The sound of my alarm stirs me awake, I fling my arm in the direction of the noise until I'm able to stop it. It feels like I just got to bed an hour ago and when I open my eyes to peek at the time I can see it has been just under two hours since Lisa and I's night of fun. I'm surprised I was able to last as long as I did and I'm even more shocked Lisa could keep going round after round like it  was the start of the night, I know it tired her out because the second her head hit the pillow she was out. 

I shift my body that was laying on Lisa's allowing me to rest my chin on her chest carefully, I didn't want to hurt her scar that was in the middle of it. I was worried at some points of the night because I could hear Love at the bedroom door whimpering while we were doing our thing, I knew that meant her heart was beating like crazy, so in those moments I would slow down our pace. I  didn't want her having a heart attack while we were having sex, that would have lead to a odd emergency call. 

Knowing you, you would get all shy. 'Yes hello? the person I was have sex with is having a heart attack'.  

I think anybody would get shy with that type of call.

'Where are they now? Oh well... her penis is still inside me..' Bro I would die laughing. 

I lightly chuckle to myself until I place a light kiss on Lisa's chin as she sleeps. We have to leave in about thirty so we can beat the morning traffic out to my parents house, and I told Lisa she didn't have to come but she insisted on driving me. After seeing the kiss did nothing to wake her up I lightly tap her forehead until I see her starting to wake up. 

"Jennie, give me five more minutes to sleep and then we can go again, okay?" she said in her deep morning voice. 

"I don't think my insides can handle anymore," I said with a giggle.  

"We have to get ready to get Hye-seong," I continued while sitting up on her lap. 

She opens her eyes to look at me, her eyes travel down stopping at my bare chest. I cover my chest with my arms when I feel her hard member under me while she smirks at me. 

"No Lisa, God I can't believe you can still get hard after doing it all night, aren't you sore?" I said with a laugh. 

She sits up pulling me close to her naked chest before placing a small kiss on my lips. 

"I'm very sore but the thought of you... God, it does things to me," she said while her dick twitches up against my center.  

I push her chest away as I remove myself from her body, now standing at the side of the bed. She lets out a lengthy groan before getting out of bed as well, her fully naked body standing before me to look at as she gathers her things for a shower. 

"Want to join me?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Only because I don't want to wait to get clean, I don't want any funny business from  you," I tell her while walking  into the bathroom with her. 

"What is considered funny business?" she asked with a smirk. 

"Anything Lisa, seriously I'm hurting down there, I've never had sex that many times in a short amount of time," I said with a laugh. 

She turns on the water before turning back to me. 

"Okay Nini, we will only shower," she kissed my cheek sweetly before taking my hand as she helps me into the shower. 

*At Grandparents' House* 

"How was he eomma?" I ask while she hands him over to me. 

"He was perfect like always, slept through the night and when it was time, took his bottles like a pro," she said with a smile.