Part 6

Lisa's Pov

We're going home!!

Sorry for yelling but I'm fucking excited to be going home, I get to sleep in my own bed and we will get a couple of months off to relax. We will still have to have practice and such but that's nothing compared to having tour.

And Nicha?

What about her?

You said you are excited to sleep in your own bed and relax, you didn't mention your girlfriend of many years.

Of course I'm excited to see her, she's my girlfriend after all.

You can finally release all your sexual tension, I'm tired of hearing your nasty thoughts.

I silently chuckle to myself.

I can't believe I'm having a full on conversation with myself, like hey dumbass you're the one thinking of these back and forth comments. Anyways, I am excited to see Nicha. We have never been apart this long before so it's been a big change just video calling and calling her when we get a chance. I am still worried about who was at her house the other day making her breakfast. I was going through her friend group she has and the other males she's friends with is only Chan and Hyunjin, and I know for a fact their relationships are like brother and sister.

I'm sure I'm just overthinking it and it was just a new friend, there's no way she would do any stupid shit like that. We have been together for six years now, so I highly doubt she would throw that all away for some asswipe. Right?

Right..?

I need to stop thinking about this before I give myself a headache. Currently we are on the plane about to land, I know we are close because the flight attendants are clearing the tables in front of us.

"Rosé and I are going to go out tonight, you guys want to join?" Jisoo offers.

"Nah I'm gonna stay home tonight, I just want to lay in my bed and not get up for a week," Jennie replied with a chuckle.

"Same, I'm gonna stay in," I followed.

Rosé let's out a laugh before adding.

"You both are lame, you're gonna miss out."

We all laugh with her.

I turn to the window and watch the clouds as we pass through them. I can't wait to get home.

*Three Hours Later*

*Doorbell rings*

"Rosé!" Jisoo yells from her room.

I can hear Rosé jog from the hall bathroom to the front door. I roll over on my bed and go back to Instagram, I'm sure it's just the mailman dropping off one of the many many packages Rosé is always buying. For the past two hours of being home we have all been relaxing, Jisoo is in her room, Jennie is outside in the pool and Rosé has been watching t.v the whole time. So nice and quiet.

I hear the door close from behind me.

"How was the pool?" I ask Jennie.

Nothing.

I go to turn on my back but I'm greeted with a shirt being thrown on my face, once removed I see a topless Nicha at the foot of my bed.

"Hey stranger," she said with a smile.

"What a way to come home."

Before I can say anything else she begins to climb on all fours as her breast lightly sway with each movement. I prop myself up on my elbows to get a better view, she stops right at my waistband of my sweats before looking up at me.