Part 30

Lisa's Pov

I try to shift in Jennie's bed so I can get up and make her breakfast but I'm stopped by the weight on top of me. I slowly open my eyes to see Jennie laying between my legs as I'm on my back, her body slightly elevated due to my legs pushing her up while her head is resting on my hips directly where a certain body part lays. There's no way it's comfortable to have her head there, I may be soft but I'm sure it's like laying on a pool noodle. 

I have come to noticed that Jennie tends to use me as her own pregnancy pillow, instead of buying one. I have even brought her many pillows because she tells me how hard it is to sleep with the belly but they all go back to the store the next day, as I go back to being her pillow. I remember one night she literally moved my body into a position I had to sleep in. I was on my side with my legs straight out like I was sitting on the floor, while one arm went under her pillow and the other went under her arm as she pressed her back into my chest. Then she swung one of her legs over mine to separate her knees. The whole night I had to sleep like that and to top it off she was hot that night, so I had to be cold without a blanket. 

A week ago I woke up to her chest laying on my stomach making a cross shape while she had her pillow under her hips to take the pressure off her belly. Sometimes it's uncomfortable but I just remind myself that she's carrying a small human in her stomach, a human that kicks, punches and I wouldn't be surprised if he bit her. So, if sleeping with me as her body pillow helps her, then call me Lapillow. 

I look away from my phone once I felt Jennie slightly move, she lifts her head before turning it to the other side slamming it down on me again. I tense up and slightly close my legs at the sudden hit to my pool noodle causing her to sudder her eyes open. 

"Lisa-yah..." she lazily said.

"Sorry for squeezing you Jen, you dropped your head quiet hard." 

I take a deep breath allowing myself to regulate my heartbeat as she lifts her head up to look at me. 

"I'm sorry," she said trying to keep her eyes open.

She looks down at my waistband before sticking her hand in my pants causing a sharp intake of air from me. She grabs my length softly laying it up and off to the side until she takes her hand back out, laying her head back down. 

"Why did you move my dick?" I question with a laugh. 

"I don't want to risk you getting hard, and your balls are nicer to lay on," she nonchalantly said closing her eyes. 

I let out another chuckle at her comment before I move her hair out of her face placing it behind her ear. 

"Jennie you can't go back to sleep, it's time for breakfast." 

She takes a second to think, or sleep more I can't really tell. She lifts her head again but this time with her eyes still closed. 

"Can we go out to eat?" she asked placing her hands under her chin as she rest her head down. 

Now realizing her hands are on my dick I take another sharp breath as I speak. 

"You don't like my cooking?" I playfully question. 

She opens her eyes with a smile on her face. 

"It needs work Lili. When we go to Thailand I'm going to ask your dad why you didn't learn how to cook," she giggled out. 

I place my hand on my chest acting hurt. 

"My heart...broken." 

She rolls her eyes still smiling at me, she grabs my hand removing it from my heart.