Part 31

Lisa's Pov

Tomorrow is the big day, we start the first day out of two for our Seoul concert. To say I'm nervous is a understatement, not for me or anything but for Jennie. She is so close to having that baby and the last thing I want is for her to go into labor mid concert. Jisoo, Rosé, and I have been on her about resting the past few days. Something so simple as opening a bottle of water for Jennie has been on our radar, we literally don't want her doing anything. 

For my baby. I was crushed to find out about Nicha lying about it, I never knew how much I wanted a child until I thought I was going to have one and just like that, it was just a dream. Due to her lying I have been ban from seeing her by the girls, especially Jennie. She said if she found out I was talking to Nicha or anything of the sorts she would cut my dick off while I was sleeping so I would, in her word's 'stop thinking with your dick'. I burst out laughing when she said that because I thought she was joking but no. 

Oh no no.

She's dead serious about it. 

When I told Rosé and Jisoo about Nicha lying to not just me but all of us they were upset. So upset about it that Jisoo was about to take my car to hunt her down and have a friendly talk  with her. Rosé had to drag her back in the house while they were both in their pajamas, with food in their mouths. I don't think I've ever seen Jisoo that mad before, maybe the only other time she was that mad was when a staff member threw Jisoo's plate of chicken away while we were on stage. I remember the staff member had to hide in a closet because Jisoo was speed walking as fast as she could with her little legs down the hall out for murder.

"When are you leaving?" I question Jennie while I pull my pants up.

She looks at me through the mirror of her vanity before she looks at her phone. 

"He should be here in a couple of minutes." 

I grab my shirt as I nod at her, I make my way behind her in her chair before I speak up. 

"I really wish you would just stay home and relax Jen,"

"You need all your energy for tomorrow," I added as I rest my hands on each side of her chair.

"I know Li, Tae just wants to have a day with me before the concerts," she said smiling at me. 

I lean a little closer to her while I look down at the top of her head. 

"If you need anything, please call me because I can be there in five minutes." 

She shifts her head back against my exposed stomach so she can look up at me.

"You can't be at his place in five minutes, it's fifteen minutes away," she said with a chuckle causing my heart to skip a beat. 

"I have my ways, so if you need me I'll be there in five," I lean a little closer to her face taking in the beauty that is her bare face. 

"Don't risk your safety just to pick me up," she said looking into my eyes. 

I give her a small smile. 

"I would risk anything for you Jen." 

I lean down before giving her a light kiss on her forehead. I then straighten my back as I put my shirt on. I walk to the bedroom door. 

"I'll wait for you by the front door," I said on my way out of the room. 

Not before seeing the small blush on her cheeks as she watches me leave. I walk down the hall into the kitchen to be greeted by Jisoo making a bowl of kimchi fried rice. I'm about to talk to her when I hear a knock on the front door pulling me from her. I walk over to the door opening it to see Taeyong with a smile on his face before he bows.