Part 17

Jennie's Pov

We have a show today in a few hours and right now I'm getting dressed to head to the stadium with everybody. I don't bother to do my makeup because I know the makeup artist will just do it for me, making me getting ready much easier. Especially with how I have been feeling lately, I'm pretty sure I caught a cold or a stomach virus with how shitty I've been feeling the past week or so. I originally thought it was my period causing these symptoms but it was supposed to come last week. My doctor just told me it was because of all the stress I'm putting my body under and I agree with him. We have been all over the place the last few weeks, luckily we have been able to stay in Korea or we only have to leave for a day for promo. 

He gave me some nausea pills to help, which they do, but I ran out yesterday and couldn't make it to the doctor to get a new prescription. So now I must suffer for the day and of course it's show day. I really should have planned ahead. I noticed this morning when I woke up Lisa was already out, and to no surprise dancing again. 

"Do you know the weather?" I hear Lisa say walking into our room. 

"Chilly."

I tell her as I stand up. I watch her remove her shirt from last night as she walks into the closet. Once she comes back out I realize she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. I walk closer to her cutting her off from the bathroom.

"Did you dance all night?" I question her. 

"Yes," she said coldly trying to get past me. 

That's when I see her body, she has lost so much weight. Her ribs are clearly showing causing a wave of sadness to engulf me. I light ran my hand along her ribs. 

Why did you do that?   

I don't know. 

"Please don't touch me," she tells me.

"Lisa," I softly speak.

"No Jennie."

Before I can speak  up again she moves to the bathroom closing the door. I let out a sigh before grabbing my things and heading to the family room where I'm greeted by Rosé and Jisoo sitting on the chair. They give me a quick smile before it disappears, probably because I'm still wearing the sadness on my face. 

"Have you seen Lisa?" I ask as I sit next to them.

"Yeah she just went into your room," Rosé said. 

"No, like seen her body?" 

"I saw it the other day," Jisoo said lowering her head clearly upset.

"I want to say I was surprised by it because she doesn't eat anymore, only thing she does is drink and if she has to, pokes at her food," Rosé adds.

 "I don't know what caused her to be like this but it's really bothering me," I watch Jisoo say as we hear Lisa appearing from the hall. 

"The car is here," she said flipping her hoodie over her head. 

We all look at each other with the same look on our face as we get off the couch and head outside to the car. The ride to the stadium isn't a long one so I just go on my phone and open Instagram. As I scroll down my home page I see Lisa's mom posted a photo of her and her dog Bello, so I like the photo. 

"Unlike it."

I look back at Lisa behind me. I give her a confused look. 

"I don't want anything in the media about you liking my mom's post. Unlike it," she said looking out the window. 

I look back at my phone feeling sad again and unlike the post.

"I'm sorry," I tell her. 

I honestly didn't mean to upset her again, I just thought the photo was cute and didn't think the fans or anybody would twist me liking a post of her mom. I feel a hand on my arm to see Rosé giving me a small smile in hopes of lighting the mood.