Part 54

Lisa's Pov

"It's negative." 

Jennie said with a sad smile as she walked over to me. I meet  her in the middle of the room before I bring her  into a hug, I feel her small arms wrap tightly around my body. 

"It's okay Nini. We'll get the positive," I softly say. 

"I know but it's already been three weeks and still nothing." 

I place my cheek against her head that was rested on my shoulder. I know it was getting  to her that nothing was progressing in our tries to have a baby. It's been three weeks since I started taking the medication to help and even though the test show it has been doing something it also hasn't given us that positive. 

"It takes time honey, for some people it's not this overnight thing," I tell her. 

She pulls away from me enough to look me in the eyes, I can see the slight reflection from the sun warming her brown eyes. 

"I just want another one,"  she said quietly. 

I lean down to give her a soft kiss. I smile at her as I pull away and then take her hand before we both make our way out of our room and through the house. 

"We will have another baby. One way or another we will have a few more." 

I said with a smile, I can see she is now showing her gummy smile before looking at me shortly. 

"How many do you want?" she asked me. 

"As many as you would allow me," I said with a smile. 

She smiles again as we head outside and to the car. Today Lamon was with his grandparents because Jennie and I both had some meetings to attend too and it was easier to do without a little one year old. 

"I want a big family. Maybe even six or seven kids." 

I slightly choke on my spit as we drive to the office causing Jennie to  giggle at my response. Once I control my coughing I quickly look at her before looking back at the road. 

"That's a lot of kids. When do you want to have them?"

"I want them close together, I want our kids to be close in age so I think one after another will work if we have six kids. I think if we were to get married I wouldn't want to pregnant, I want to be able to drink if I want on that day slash honeymoon." 

 Once again I look at her with a smile. 

"You would want to get married?" I question her. 

I can see she looks at me from the corner of my  eye as I focus on the road. To scared to look at her as she gives me her answer because I don't know if she just slipped up while talking. Of course she wants to get married but maybe not to me, but it makes sense she brought up  marriage. Most people would like to marry before kids and Jennie didn't get that chance. Maybe she was just mindlessly talking. 

"Of course I would want to get married, I know we haven't been dating for that long but I have known you for a long time and we already have a baby together. No pressure of course, I'm just saying it would be nice." 

I  finally look at  her to see her gummy smile again and it causes a wide smile from  me as well. To hear Jennie would want to marry me makes me happy  especially with how everything has been to  the public eye. Since the hotel in the states  Jennie has kept her distance from me in public to make sure nobody thinks we are dating and most importantly Mr. Yang doesn't think we are still together and trying for a baby. 

I would be lying  if I said it didn't affect me. It was hard being  with Jennie in private and then the moment we step into the public eye she acts like we don't really know each other, or at least that's how it feels. It hurts a little bit to know she can easily switch between the two while I struggle to not hug her while in public. I want to be by her and share things with her but that's hard when we are in the public eye most of the day while dealing with shows and meetings for the group.