Part 24

Lisa's Pov

"And I'll have them screaming my name, round after round. Unlike you, you can't even satisfy them enough for them to remember yo-"

"Lisa!" Jennie yelled at me.

"That's enough."

I look at her briefly and then back at Tae.

"I'm just saying, at least make it memorable."

I grab a water from the fridge before I make my way to the backyard. I throw my water onto one of the sun chairs while I lay on the grass to start my workout, today is abs and legs. I'm about to be dead by the end of this. 

*After the workout*

I walk into the house to see we have a friend over, well Rosé's friend if I'm guessing correctly as they are the only ones on the couch talking. I haven't seen her before, she's pretty. I couldn't help but notice the two red dots under her eye, I wonder what that is for, if there's a reason. 

"Hey," I said as I walk into the kitchen to throw away my water bottle. 

"Hey Lisa," Rosé said quickly before going back to showing something on her phone. 

I look at the girl once again, this time our eyes meet and I can see a small blush form on her cheeks, and like muscle memory I give her my famous smirk. I head over to the couch where the two are and sit down. 

"Don't lean back, you're sweaty," Rosé ordered me. 

I catch a glimpse of the girl checking me out while I scroll through Instagram, first she looks at my face and then her eyes trail down to my stomach, now I'm glad I did abs today. 

"Who might this pretty lady be?" I asked. 

"Hyung-seo, Kim Hyung-seo but you can call her Bibi."

Rosé looks up at me before she lowers her phone into her lap giving me a look of disapproval. 

"No Lisa, she's off limits," she said sternly. 

"What? I'm just asking what her name was." 

I look in the direction of Bibi giving her a smile, which caused her to shyly look away from me. I don't know why Rosé is telling me no, I'm simply just being friendly to the guest in our home. No other intentions. 

Yeah right. 

"I know you Lisa, I can feel the fuckboy leaking out of you as we speak," she said causing Bibi to let out a laugh. 

I let out a small laugh before I stand up, making sure to flex my abs at the same time. 

"Okay for now. Just wanted to know if you want to go car shopping with me?" I ask her. 

"I would love too," Bibi said before Rosé could reply. 

Rosé turns her head quickly at Bibi's sudden reply to my question, if I didn't know any better it looked like she gave herself whiplash. I smile at Bibi while I walk over to her, stopped in front of her. She looks up at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Lovely, give me ten to get cleaned up and dressed because the lord knows I can't go out all sweaty..."

I lean down to her ear. 

"We can save that for tonight," I said as my lips brush lightly against her ear. 

I stand back up with a smirk on my face when I see her eyes closed. Rosé on the other hand is killing me with her eyes so I take that as my cue to get ready.