Part 35

Lisa's Pov

"Mae! Look mae! I doing it!"

I look over at my mom as I move my legs up and down. 

"I'm riding my bike!" I yell again. 

"Look at you go Lisa!" My dad yells while he runs behind me.  

I can't believe I'm doing it, I'm riding a bike for the first time! I was really scared to learn but my dad promised me I would be okay and if I fell he would be there to catch me. Now here I am riding my bike like a big kid. 

"Ph̀x! Look how fast I'm go-" My front tire hits a rock in the road causing me to wiggle the handlebars. 

I try my hardest to keep calm but I quickly lose control of my bike before I fall off. Right before I hit the ground I feel a pair of warm arms around me. 

"You have to be careful there kiddo," my dad said while chuckling. 

I look up at him with my helmet covering my eyes because it's too big, he moves the helmet up and away from my eyes as I speak. 

"Did you see how far I went ph̀x!?"  

"I did, you basically went ten kilometers," He said kneeling down with a smile. 

"No silly," I giggle at him. 

"That's too far, I probably went closer to two kilometers," I said continuing to giggle. 

He picks me up allowing me to rest against his belly. 

"When did you get so smart Pranpriya?" he asked while walking in the direction of my mom. 

"I'm five years old ph̀x, I'm a big girl now," I said smiling. 

"Haven't you heard honey? She's a teenager now," my mom said while tickling my sides. 

I burst out in laughter while they both are now tickling me. I wiggle out of my dad's arms with them still attacking my sides. 

"Mae! Ph̀x! I'm going to go potty!" I squeal out trying to get out of their grip. 

They finally stop tickling me, I take deep breaths quickly while still letting out small giggles. They are both watching me with big smiles on their face. I look up at them with a smile. 

"Come on baby, let's go eat dinner," my mom said. 

I stand between them, grabbing their hands in each of mine. 

~~~~

"I got in!" 

I run down the stairs faster than a cheetah, tripping over my feet half way down causing me to fumble my feet for a few steps before I just jump down the rest. 

That was close. 

You just got in, you can't die now. 

"Mae!" I scream as I run in the direction of the kitchen. 

"Honey! We are in family room!" I hear her yell. 

I stop dead in my tracks before turning around sprinting to the other side of the house. I run into the family room to be greeted with my mom and dad sitting on the couch with a movie on the t.v. 

"I got in!" I yell again with excitement. 

I wave my phone at them with the email on the screen. 

"Ahhh! I can't believe it!" I jump in pace. 

"You got in!?" my dad replies.

I nod my head with a huge smile on my face. I watch them both pop up from the couch, they quickly run over to me pulling me into a tight hug. I struggle to breath under the pressure of their arms.