Part 40

Lisa's  Pov

"I dare you to fuck me."

Jennie pulls away from me before turning on her heel, making her way over to her vanity as  she takes her jewelry off. I stand behind her while watching her in the mirror. 

"Are you sure?" I question.

She removes her jacket and then shirt leaving her in her bra with a smile on her face. 

"I've never been so sure of anything," she said. 

I wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. She lets out a giggle and tilts her head back, whether it's to give me more access or because it tickled was unknown to me. I ran my hands up and down from her waist, putting pressure on her thighs and hips. She lets out a shaky breath, causing me to smirk. 

"Lisa so help me, if you start teasing me I'm going to lose it." 

I let out a small chuckle against her skin. 

"So impatient," I whispered into her ear. 

I kiss down her spine stopping at the  waistband of her black shorts.

"Want to get on the bed or do this standing?" I ask. 

I hear her  let out another shaky breath. I smile and caress her legs letting her decide. She smacks my hands away before laying down on her bed. 

"As much as I would love to jump your bones right now, I think it's best if we move to my bed. I'm covered in this makeup," I said removing my jacket. 

She smiles at me before quickly getting off her bed moving to mine, she plops onto my bed on her back causing me to let out a small laugh. 

"This is safe right? After the baby?" I question. 

"The doctor cleared me a while ago," she said  with a nod. 

I walk over to her before playing with the hem of her shorts as I look at her. I bring my full attention to her shorts grabbing the hem as I pull them down, I kiss her legs as I remove them. Once her shorts are off I toss them off the bed until I go back  up to kiss her. I can feel her lust through her kisses, her need.  

I can feel her hands in my hair pulling me closer. I  put  my hands on the back of her, weaving them through her hair pulling her closer. I pull my head  back a little to look at  her, she's breathing heavily.   I bring my lips back to hers as I run my hands down her body once again. From her  neck down to her shoulders, along her arms, and going back up to go down her chest. 

Smirking  against her lips, I bring my hands to her breasts and begin massaging them  through her bra. She breaks the kiss to let out a breathy moan. I kiss down her  body, still massaging her breasts until my lips are at the lining  of her bra. I look up at  her and her eyes are closed with her mouth open. I bring my hands underneath her bra until I start to take it off, tossing it to the side. 

I bring my hands back to her chest swirling  my fingers around them slowly going up and  down. I kiss in  between her boobs while I move my  left  hand away from her nipple, I replace  my finger  with my mouth causing her breath to hitch. I continue toying with her  other breast, I swirl my tongue around her bud and she arches her back, making more of her go into my mouth which by the sound of her moan, was the goal. 

I suck her nipple a little harder and pop off, I swap, moving my hand back onto the nipple I was just on allowing my mouth to go to the nipple that was so sadly left alone. I swirl around her nipple while sucking on it.  I hum as my lips are wrapped around it as  she arches her back again. I smile and lick her nipple. I look back  up to Jennie's face to see her looking back at me. I smirk and kiss between her breasts again before moving down.