Part 49

Lisa's Pov

"Lili, are you sure it will be okay?" Jennie asked me. 

I walk over to Jennie who was standing next to our bed as she holds Lamon, staring at me with worry. I place my hands on both sides of her arms before gently rubbing them softly. 

"It's going to be fine. They are a great company, and if they get mad because I went with you to the fashion show then I was wrong about them." 

The worry still plastered on her face as she looks up at me. Lamon holding his small hand out before grabbing onto my shirt. 

"But what if they drop you and want their money back?" she questioned. 

I give her a quick kiss with a smile after. 

"Then they drop me. I have other brands and you know I don't care about the money."

I said hoping it would ease her worry. Ever since that photo got leaked that I was with Jennie at the Chanel show it has caused a bit of craziness in my life. A few people coming to me about their concerns with Celine, and then when I got the call from the CEO it worried Jennie more than anybody, mainly because she asked me to go with her. But I told her multiple times that I wanted to go to help with Lamon. 

I certainly wasn't going to let Lamon go all the way to Paris with us and have him be watched by a stranger while Jennie was busy, no way. It was best for him to be with either Jennie or I while in a new place with him being so young. He was almost six months old but to me he is still that little baby I first laid my eyes on when I woke up in the hospital and I think he will be that little baby even when he's forty. 

"Please call me when it's done," Jennie said before kissing me again. 

"I promise." 

I smile at her before I gently kiss Lamon on the top of his head until I make my way out of our room and out to my car. In the back of my mind I had a small amount of doubt that Celine would be mad and they would drop me, but then I knew at the end of the day I didn't need any of these brands to live. They were just a nice means of extra income and I got amazing clothes out of it. It would be okay with whatever the outcome was because I knew I made enough money from shows and Blackpink related things that I didn't need the side jobs. 

*At The Office* 

"Why did you even go?" Alex asked me. 

I look over at him quickly as we walk into the elevator. 

"Because Jennie needed help."

"I don't care if Jennie broke her arm, you have rules." 

I whip my head in his direction again, staring at him before I roll my eyes. You are probably wondering where my lovely manager has been, and fortunately he has been away with other clients for the past couple months. Unfortunately, he is back and a bigger dick than before if that was even possible. You would think that when one of your biggest clients almost dies that you would be worried, but not to my surprise, he never came to the hospital and when I was out of the hospital the only thing I got from him was a text asking if I was well enough to make it to a Celine show a day after I was released. 

"My family comes first." 

He laughed lightly as he shook his head. 

"Family my ass. Jennie is just a coworker, same with the other two. She doesn't need help with that kid of hers and I know if she did she can hire someone." 

Before I could lose my temper at this man the elevator opens, on the other side was a large door in the middle of the wall that was the owner of a large gold C against it. I choose to ignore Alex so I could walk into the room as calm as I could being with what was just said to me. Greeted by the CEO Séverine Merle with a warm hug as I enter the room.  I greet her back with an imbrace before smiling at her.