Part 50

Third's Pov

Over the past few months many things have changed in the group, from Rosé and Jisoo planning their wedding, to Lisa and Jennie looking for a house to move into. They all decided that after Hye-seong's birthday party they would move out and leave the house to  Rosé and Jisoo, they all wanted to have more privacy especially with a one year old. 

In the time the group has been on their hiatus a few things have changed with Hye-seong. For starters he can say a few words. Only small words like mom and food but it has been a blast for the girls to hear him learn how to talk. He has also been learning how to walk, that has also been a great time. Well, besides the worry from the boy's mothers, they are worried about him walking because that means he will start getting into things. 

Lisa's mom told them how much of a hassle Lisa was when she started walking, telling them stories about how she would get into cabinets, open doors, and how she learned that she could pee and walk. Leading to the couple's concern about their son taking after their mother,  like with most things he does. The couple is also worried about the public finding out, the more Hye-seong ages the more he looks like Lisa and the fans have picked up on that. They even found photos of Lisa as baby and have been comparing them, showing the similarities in the two. 

Besides the couple's son being a topic of concern within the fanbase, their relationship is also a topic. The fans seem to know they are dating, but they also don't quite know. It's not like the couple has denied anything, they simply don't comment on it and leave it up to the fans imagination. Even when Jennie was rumored to be dating Kai from EXO some fans thought it was fake while other thought it was real, all because Jennie and Kai went for a walk after a work meeting. 

For Jennie it was funny that the fans thought they were dating, but for Lisa is bothered her.  She was annoyed that Jennie didn't deny the dating rumors and of course didn't tell the company it wasn't true. So the company made things worse with saying  it was the personal  lives of the two so they didn't know. It was hard for Lisa to deal with the attention of Jennie and Kai rumors with how the fans and media would ask her about it. 

After the drama of Jennie and Kai things calmed down for the couple. Or atleast for Lisa, she decided to push the thoughts aside and focus on what was real and that was them. Now going strong for over eight months and becoming official after a month of going on small dates. For the two not much has changed since becoming a couple, they are more physical but that's about it, they have the same friendship they had before. Just now with a son. 

"You ready?" 

Lisa asked Jennie has she watches her girlfriend put Hye-seong's coat on, as they just finished their breakfast date. 

"Am I ever ready to see all the cameras?" Jennie said with a giggle. 

The taller girl lets out a small laugh before picking up her son and diaper bag. While Jennie holds her jacket and the boy's binky, they make their way out of the restaurant to meet the sea of people with cameras. They stand there while they allow the photos to be taken. It was easier to let them get their photos then have them follow the couple all the way to the car.