Part 8

Lisa's Pov

"LISA, JENNIE, QUICK!"

I'm harshly awaken by Jisoo yelling in the hall. I fly out of my bed and jump to the door taking what feels like two steps before I rip the door open. At this point, Jennie is sitting up in bed trying to focus keeping her eyes open. I look in the hall to see Jisoo standing there smiling at me.

"I made breakfast, come eat," she said turning on her heel.

"What, so nobody is dying?" I question standing there dumbfounded.

"Nope."

One of these days I'm going to kill someone and nobody can be surprised. 

I let out a deep sigh before I take a step back into the room so I can close the door. Once closed I turn around to an annoyed Jennie rubbing her eyes.

"She made breakfast," I said with annoyance.

Jennie shakes her head slightly before she plops back on her bed closing her eyes. I walk over to the side of her bed and lift the covers.

"Move over," I said as I slide into her bed.

She moves to her side allowing me to be the big spoon, I put my arm around her but keep my distance from her body with mine. It has been a few weeks since she found out everything and it's like nothing happen, which I'm grateful for, but I still don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Lisa it's okay, you can hold me," she said pulling my arm so I have to move closer to her.

"Are you sure? I'm not wrapped," I ask.

"Stop being weird and hold me," she said with a sleepy laugh.  

I let out a small smile before closing the gap, now completely pressed up against her back. I can hear her breathing slow signaling she's trying to go back to sleep so I do the same. I could definitely use a couple extra minutes of sleep. I bury my nose in her hair as I drift off to sleep.

 *2 Hours Later* 

"Should we wake them?" I hear a faint voice.

It's probably just in my dream.

"Yeah we should, they missed my amazing breakfast and now it's cold."

"Oh honey, it wasn't anything to call home about."

*Snap*

I hear the sound of a camera go off before hearing the voices again.

"Hey! It was amazing."

That's Jisoo and Rosé, why are they in my dream?

"Okay, it was amazing," I hear Rosé say with a chuckle and then I hear the sound of a kiss.

I don't think you're dreaming.

No shit.

I slightly move my head back before opening my eyes to both Jisoo and Rosé standing  at the foot of the bed staring at me. I turn over the best I can with Jennie still sleeping on my arm and stare back at them.

"It's noon," Jisoo said trying to look threatening. 

I yawn.

"You both look cute," Rosé said pointing to Jennie and I as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut up," I said playfully.

"I'm sorry we have to be your mom but it's time you both get your ass's out of bed and start your day," Jisoo said with a laugh. 

I wave them both off  as  they head out the door closing it. A second later I can feel Jennie starting to wake up. I turn my head back to her as she turns over climbing on me. Now I'm on my back and she's on my chest like a koala.