Part 27

(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING: SA IS DISCUSSED Please read at your own risk. There are no details, just light talk about it.)

Lisa's Pov

Last night was amazing, not because we won the awards or because I had some fun time with Nicha, but because I was with Jennie again. I don't understand why it's different with her, when our bodies touch it's like we're in our own world of happiness and electricity. Each touch sending waves of spark into my system bringing me to a high. It's not just when we are having sex either, anything time we touch I feel the spark bring me back to life.

I have met a few amount of people I have been intimate with and not once have they made me feel the way Jennie does. She seems to have a hold on me if she knows it or not, and I wish she didn't. For starters she's pregnant with some guy's baby, that said guy is now in her life trying to make a move. I have noticed that he is coming over more and talking to her more, I understand that he is the father of the baby so it makes sense that he is trying with her but I still have that feeling in the pit of my stomach that makes it turn whenever I see his face.

I'm guessing he hasn't asked Jennie out or anything based on last night. I know even if it's not official Jennie would never cheat on someone, giving me hope that maybe just maybe he will stay in his lane with her. If they were to start dating I would want it to be on Jennie's terms, her decision her choice. Sometimes Jennie tends to go along with something she doesn't necessarily want to please others, I have noticed that trend with her over the time we have known each other.

When I woke up this morning I was happy to see a sleeping Jennie on top of me, her lips slightly in a smile telling me that she was dreaming. I couldn't help but stare at her for a few moments as I took in the beauty that is Jennie Kim. Something so simple as the mole above her eye, causing my stomach to do jumping jacks. Her soft lips causing mine to automatically smile at the sight. Her eyes even when closed hold so much light and grace. Everything about her was special.

I finally peel my eyes away from her face when I hear my phone go off again for the fifth time this morning. Slowly I move my arm to not disturb the sleeping girl on top of me as I grab my phone from the nightstand. When I unlock it I'm greeted by hundreds of texts, most congratulating me on my win from last night and then some from Nicha. I open her text to see what she said.

1:55 a.m Nicha

I really enjoyed our time together 💖

2:00a.m Nicha

Especially against the table ;)

2:02 a.m Nicha

I'm hoping we can meet up sometime to talk, I have been
working on myself lately and would like to apologize to you
in person. Just let me know.

7:08 a.m Lisa

It was fun, I would be okay with meeting up with you.
I'm heading back to Seoul today so let me know when you get back.

7:10 a.m Nicha

I get back at noon.

7:11 a.m Lisa

Okay, I get back the same time so we can
meet at 2

7:13 a.m Nicha

Okay, can't wait to see you again :)

7:13 a.m Nicha

Oh and you forget these, I'll make sure to bring them with.