Part 13

Jennie's Pov

"What movie are we watching?"

I walk into the family room after getting into my pajamas to see Rosé and Jisoo on one side of the couch and Lisa on the other. Jisoo is currently snuggled into Rosé's side as she looks for a movie. There's definitely something going on with them.

I walk over to the couch sitting down next to Lisa before giving Rosé a smirk at the sight in front of me.

"Tangled at the request of Jisoo," Rosé said while starting the movie. 

I grab the other blanket that's not being used and put it on Lisa and I's lap as I settle into the couch. I see she gives me a small smile thanking me while she gets comfortable into the cushions. I turn my attention to the t.v with a smile on my face. 

*After The Movie*

"Jennie?!" 

I whip my head to the hall where I see Lisa running full force in my direction. I watch as she runs around the couch grabbing my face giving me a kiss leaving me shocked. She pulls away as she speaks again.

"My mom is ten minutes away!" she excitedly said.

I feel a wave of nervousness run through my body at the thought of meeting Lisa's mom. I stand up meeting Lisa's eyes before she grabs my hand pulling me to our room. 

"Tell me what to wear."

I look down realizing she's wearing only a bra and underwear causing me to blush.  I look at Rosé and Jisoo's room seeing an open door.

"Where's Rosé and Jisoo?"

"They are in Australia visiting Rosé's parents, remember?" she said with a small laugh pulling me to the bed.

I look down at the selection of clothes laid out on the bed. I see one outfit that's a simple black short sleeve with light blue jeans, one with a pale yellow button up shirt and black jeans, and the last one is a dark blue graphic tee with ripped blue jeans. I know she could rock the shit out of any of these outfits so I honestly don't know which one to pick. 

I see her standing next to me staring down at the clothes with her hands on her hips, I look up at her face taking in her beauty in the morning sun. 

"So which one?" she asked.

"Yellow shirt with black jeans looks really nice, but I know you could make any of these outfits look good," I said smiling at her.

I see a  smile appear on her lips as she grabs the black jeans.

"It's cause I'm smoking hot." 

I laugh as she puts the jeans on stopping before buttoning them when she looks at me. She tries to act hurt at my laugh which causes me to laugh even harder at her reaction. I place my hand on her chest lightly pushing her away. 

"You know I'm just joking," I said.

She walks back over to me grabbing me by my waist pulling me against her. I feel my breath catch at our sudden contact as I wrap my arms around her neck like it's muscle memory. I see her let out a smirk.

"You know considering we have been dating for a year I'm still surprised you get nervous when I hold you." 

I give her a small  kiss on her cheek.

"It's only because I can feel your dick," I joked.

She lets out a chuckle before pulling me even closer to her so our hips our tightly pressed together.