"If you accept my offer it will mean our contacts are terminated by the end of the week," I said as I motion Alice to give him the contact my lawyers made. 

"We will keep the name and everything that is copyrighted with Blackpink and you will no longer have any rights in what we do, and what happens with us." 

He looks over the contact before looking back at me. 

"Where are you going to go? Or will you disband?" he asked. 

"We talked about it and we will be starting our own company," I said with a smile as I look at the girls, who are still processing what is happening. 

When I brought up the idea of leaving the company months ago Rosé suggested we should start our own company and make it a safe place for new idols to grow up in, hoping that anybody that was brought in would feel like family. 

"You have a name already?" 

I look back at him with a smile. 

"Yes we do, Blink Entertainment or BE for short. Don't think about talking to legal about the name because it legally belongs to us and our group name. So, once again after this week we will be the owners of everything Blackpink." 

He looks at me and then back at the contact. Clearly trying to see if the deal is worth it. After a few minutes of silence besides the small noised Lamon would make, Mr. Yang grabbed his pen. Signing the paper before sliding it over to me to sign. I then slide it to the others, after we all sign the contact I couldn't help but let out a breath of fresh air. In the back of my mind I was worried he wouldn't go through with it and then I would have to bring legal into this and I knew that would make a mess. 

We all stand up and give our final farewells to Mr. Yang before we make our way back to the car. 

"Jen cover Hye-seong's ears," Jisoo said once the door was shut. 

After she covers his ears we all let out an excited scream. Happy to know that in three days we would no longer be apart of the toxic company that is YG Entertainment. I wish I could give Jennie a kiss but she was in the backseat with Lamon so I just reached my hand back there to give hers a slight squeeze as she smiles back at me. 

"Thank you," Rosé said with tears in her eyes as she sits in the passenger seat. 

"Don't say thank you. I didn't do anything, now we can start our next chapter together," I said with a wide smile while starting the car. 

"I can't wait to start looking for a building to build our company." 

Jisoo said while lightly bounce in her seat before pulling out her phone. 

I can't believe we are free. Finally free. 

~~~~

Jennie's Pov

This has to be the one. This test is the one. It's been a couple months of trying to have a baby after coming clean about our relationship to the public and we still haven't had any luck. With each symptom and each test it always turns out to be false, and each time is hurts a little bit more.  

It hasn't been like we aren't trying either, every night we try even when we are exhausted. There were nights where we wanted to just sleep but I was ovulating so we had to try. Those nights were always the fast get it done type of nights. It was even getting to a point where Lisa was getting lazy with it and after I told her she said and I quote-

"We are tired Jen. Pool noodle and I are tired." 

After that we took a good week's break and it refreshed us.