Thank you again!!

10k y'all....

Do you even realise how big of an achievement this is?

When I first started writing, I would always just stare at my work and wonder if it will ever make it to that height where I can look at them again and feel that pride.

To anyone else, I am just another author who made it to 10k reads, but to me, it's way more precious than that. When I realise that so many people have clicked on my book, whether to read, whether to just check it out and leave or whether to stay as one of the regular readers, it blows my mind just how far I have come in 7 months. I never started TA with the hopes of making it big, I knew it was good but to reach 10k? Nope, I couldn't let myself dream that high.

But y'all made my wistful wish come true.

I am so thankful to everyone.

To you, this is just another book you liked. To me, this is my blood, sweat and tears, my time, my sleepless night of pondering idea, my frustrations and insecurities about the plot, and my genuine happiness whenever I published another chapter and people voted on it.

To me, this is my work, my creativity, and y'all liking it means more to me than anything else.

Thank you so so much for giving this book a chance.

You don't know how happy you have made me.

There were some readers, those who I used to wait for whenever I published another chapter.

Idk if this is right, but I just really want to specially thank them.

the_reader_only46

ChavindiJayathri

ajember

Sarah2011816

darkangelhera

STAYYMIDZYY

Crystal969178

hyunjinsgonecrazy

lilysunshinelily

And so many more that I might have missed naming here.

My success is only dedicated to my readers and my supporters. I am so thankful to y'all.

This might seem plain or something but I really have no words on how to show my gratitude. My authorness has sort off failed me rn.

Just know that someone totally random in this world is having a great day because of y'all.

I love you😭💕💕

Thank you once again.

(Idk how to tag? Someone help wtf😭😭)

(Also, yes, I am taking a short break from posting this month. I will pile up my works and then come back here from October/November bcuz I have some really hard studies to catch up with. Sorry about that.)