Chapter 26.

Third Person POV (Hyunjin)

Cheers and whoops erupted in the green room as Minho's fancam zoomed in on his handsome fierce face.

Hyunjin couldn't help the pride that flowed in his veins, as he beamed at the screen showing his hyung. It was Minho's collaboration stage of 'Tiger Inside' that he had performed right after their 2 group stages and one more collaboration stage of the MCs' 'Snow Prince'. Not to mention, it was the 3rd take of the performance because the first time had some technical issues and the second time, another idol, Hyunjin had forgotten the name of, messed up.

All in all, Minho performed 6 times the entire evening with the same consistent energy and perfect choreography, all the while being the entertaining MC of MBC as well.

How could Hyunjin NOT be proud of him?

The performance had gone perfect, Minho's dance and charisma were overflowing and Hyunjin was damn sure that the legendary show will be talked about for long.

"That was awesome." Felix whispered next to him, and Hyunjin turned towards the blonde with a smile so huge, it radiated off excitement and happiness.

"It was, wasn't it? He spent so much time and effort over it." Hyunjin remembered the numerous late night practices when Minho had asked him to stay and watch over, while the elder went over his moves to perfect them. If Hyunjin had been amazed by his performance a week ago during practice, then he was over the moon with how well it turned out for real.

"He never came home before midnight." Felix voice was concerned and sad, but proud and prominent at the same time.

"You waited for him?" now Hyunjin was surprised. The young blonde was injured and not in the best head space right now, and yet he tried his best to look after that stubborn cat called Lee Minho?

"Yes, of course. Innie and sometimes Seungmin stayed awake too. We were worried for his health. Don't want a repeat of that week." a shudder ran through Hyunjin when he was reminded of Minho's high fever a couple of months ago. When Felix had been freshly injured and needed someone to look after him, which Minho was doing, but in the process overexerted himself and how the two young ones had to take care of Minho and get him to let go of his egoistic thoughts of being invincible.

A sudden murmur ran through the crowd and a few gasps were heard when the screen suddenly panned out to show Minho on the ground, clutching his chest and wincing in pain.

"Oh wow." Hyunjin blood ran cold as numerous JYPE staffs rushed out to help their artist. "Looks like we are getting a repeat of that week."

"Make way." Chan snapped, shooing people away and making space on the couch for the awaited sick boy. Getting into action, Hyunjin and Jeongin wordlessly picked up a couple of water bottles from the stack, while Changbin pushed the cushions against the arm of the couch to make it comfortable. Seungmin was already rummaging in Minho's bag for his clothes and Jisung was asking the staff for meds and wet wipes, quite an expert in the anxiety ridden department.

A few seconds later, Minho was dragged inside, his arms over their two manager's shoulders.

"He is fine, just extra stressed and overworked." One of the camera man spoke up when Chan turned to glare at their staffs.

The purple haired man was laid down carefully on the couch and Hyunjin immediately rushed over to grab his warm hand. Felix was by his side in an instant, wiping Minho's sweaty face with wet paper towels. Jisung and Seungmin set on removing his boots and loosening his belt, while the pampered man was out cold. His breathing was slow and steady, his temperature lowering down within seconds. Hyunjin brushed his hair away from his forehead so Felix could stick a paper towel on it and watched as the blonde boy let his small hand fall against Minho's red cheek, caressing it softly. The scene made his heart stutter, the way Felix looked at the elder so lovingly and worriedly, it reminded him of himself, such a lovesick drama.

"He is so stupid, isn't he?" Hyunjin heard Jeongin whispering behind him, which cracked him up.

"Wait till he hears that you called him stupid Innie." Jisung whispered back.

"He won't do anything, he is too soft for me." the youngest scoffed, leaning over Hyunjin to remove the earpiece still tangled in Minho's hair and ear.

"I wouldn't be too sure of it Innie, he hit me with a spatula when I tried hugging him a couple of days ago." Felix whispered conspiratorially, making everyone chortle out. 

It was so easy to make fun of the purple haired man as he slept peacefully on the couch, but everyone knew they wouldn't have the guts or the heart to tease him when he woke up.

Chan and Changbin entered back into the room after a heated discussion with their managers, their faces red with anger. The others didn't even try to ask anything, they knew that they will be informed eventually. The priority right now was their sick member.

"We will leave in 20 minutes." Chan spoke up, his voice barely containing his anger which made Hyunjin flinch. Oh how happy and overjoyed their leader had been, he had been near about jumping at his dongsaeng's performance, and then this happened.

"Get changed, and please get Minho to change too. Feed him some protein bars, I am ordering food straight to our dorms. Be ready to leave." and with that short speech, Chan walked out again, most likely to confirm that their schedule was over and that our departure was fixed.

"We will get him changed." Felix quickly glanced at Hyunjin for support and the two dancers simultaneously nodded their heads. 

'Ok, so let's go, Seungminnie, you gotta help me get this blazer off." Jisung quickly latched onto the unsuspecting boy with a cheeky grin. Jeongin trailed after them, quietly laughing while Changbin rounded up their stylists for help and whisked them out of the room too.

Within moments, the three dancers were left alone in the green room.

"Why don't you wake him up while I get changed?" Hyunjin suggested, knowing that Minho might go easy on Felix for waking him up. The blonde seemed to catch his implication and smirked.

"Sure, but I get to help him with changing too."

"You are nasty Lix." Hyunjin gasped at the mischievous look in Felix's eyes.

"What? Our hyung is hot, you can't blame me."

"I really can't." Hyunjin muttered, eyeing the cheeky blonde boy suspiciously.

"If I come back to you kissing him, I might just join in." he sauntered over to his bag to get his casual clothes, before entering the adjoining bathroom,  Felix deep voice floating over to him as the door closed behind him.

"No promises."

As quickly and carefully as possible, Hyunjin stripped out of his stage outfits and removed his hair clips that were keeping his beret in place. He washed his face lightly, knowing that he needed a shower anyway to remove all the hair product and face cream that he had on. He put his hoodie on, along with some sweatpants and tied his hair back. 

A fresh and tired face stared back at him from the mirror as he leaned forward on the sink. His head was slowly starting to spin as the exhaustion started settling in his bones. Not to mention, his hands were still slightly trembling from minutes ago when he had realized that Minho had passed out after his stage.

With a deep breath, he fixed himself up and carried his outfit over to the racks to hang them. He truly didn't care much for them, the MBC staff could take care of it. He was still mad at the management for the poor technicalities and various shoots that obviously resulted in Minho's state.

When he walked back out, he found himself staring on a very much struggling Felix who was trying to get Minho to sit up.

With an endeared chuckle, he made his way over to help his blonde friend out.