Chapter 39.

Third Person POV (Minho)

"That will be 50,000 won, thank you for your purchase." Minho bowed his head and picked up one of the bags while Seungmin took the other two. They waited for his credit card and receipt and thanked the cashier upon receiving them. Seungmin took one final look at his list to confirm the grocery shopping and nodded at Minho, satisfied at the work they had got done.

"I don't want to overstep, but you guys are doing great. Fighting." the cashier spoke in a rushed voice all of a sudden while clicking away on her monitor. She smiled at them hesitantly, her cheeks a bright red at her luck of finding two Stray Kids member in front of her.

A huge grin broke out on the two idols' face and they bowed once again.

"Thank you for your support." Minho chirped, in a sudden good mood at the compliment bestowed upon them by the girl. Seungmin thanked her again and they walked out giggling to themselves.

"They are so cute, always so damn nervous to speak up but blurting it out anyways." Seungmin snickered as they settled the groceries in the trunk of the car.

"At least they have the audacity to speak up, you still go mute in front of Wonpil hyung." Minho attacked immediately, and Seungmin's smile fell in a second. He scowled deeply and smacked the elder's arm.

"You just have to hit me where it hurts." he muttered faux offended while Minho only laughed like the immature kid he is and spun his car keys on his index finger.

"Of course, that's the entire purpose of my life, puppy. Let's go now or Changbin will blow his head off in hunger."

***

"We can show a glimpse of our unit tracks in the Seoul concert when we come back from the Japan tour. I think its on 18th and 19th of September, that will give fans enough time to anticipate our comeback. What should we keep the date of the comeback? In the first week of October?" the leader looked around at his dongsaengs.

"7th will be a Friday, so we can choose that. And the Seoul concert is on 17th and 18th actually." Jisung put in, his phone falling back on the couch when he was done checking the calendar.

"Ohk, great. So, we will complete our recordings and choreographies this month. We can extend it to the first week of June at best, but we will have to be done by then. The Japan set list starts from 11th." Chan continued.

"And then, when we come back from the US leg of the tour, we will start on music video and concept shoots." Minho completed the discussion.

"Perfect plan. We are almost done with the recordings, so if possible, we can start on our music video blueprint." Jeongin spoke up on behalf of himself and Seungmin, who was munching on some chips Hyunjin had brought.

"They are still thinking about our unit song's music video though. Minhyuk hyung said that since our album will already have 4 music videos for the group song, having three extra for our unit song will be hectic and not possible. But we can make short trailers, I guess." Chan informed them, fiddling with his fingers.

"Even better, who wants to shoot 7 music videos? Definitely not me." Changbin yawned, stretching over the couch like a cat and almost hitting Minho in the face with his elbow.

"Yah!" the elder immediately ducked and pushed him away simultaneously making the rapper cackle.

"You better watch out or I will put uncooked spam in your bibimbap." Minho threatened, glaring at the menace half sprawled over his lap. Changbin just grinned back unashamedly and reached over to pinch the dancer's cheeks.

What the hell?

Is the guy not scared of death?

"Insolent brat." he muttered, feeling violated by the constant decrease of his fear in his member's hearts.