Chapter 25.

Third Person POV (Felix)

"Its already dinner time and I am starving." Changbin complained, jerking Chan like a ragdoll to get his attention. The poor aussie sighed and looked at his fellow aussie with a look that had Felix ugly snorting and crying at the same time.

Keeping in mind that their sentimental fest was going on for too long, the freckled boy stepped forward to Jeongin. The youngest smiled wide and held up a perfectly cut up piece of cake for Felix. A scoff was heard as Felix chewed the delicious vanilla flavored cake.

"Right, I get stuffed with cream while he gets a nicely cut piece? The favoritism here is too bright...." Jisung dramatically swayed while holding the Bbokari plushie. Felix stuck out his tongue at his twin and softly kicked his butt before turning his attention back at Jeongin, who was making a face at Jisung too. Just to piss of the young rapper even more, Changbin tickled his side that had Jisung yelping and swatting his hand.

"Err guys, I think he might be asleep..." Minho's voice cut through the impending chaos and everyone spun around to where the dancer was leaning against the wall with Hyunjin in his arms. The limp posture and no response from the tall boy was clearly the proof of his statement being right.

"Wow, he is amazing." Chan chuckled, getting up and helping Minho put the sleeping boy on the couch next to Seungmin, who was not so gently kicked off by their second oldest member. Seungmin obviously protested and tried to push off Minho but the warning glare in the elder's eyes was a sign to retreat. Chan moved Hyunjin down to lay on the couch with cushions to cradle his head and silently, everyone descended to the floor.

"You guys have ruined the vibe of sentiments." Jeongin complained softly, mindful of the sleeping beauty on the couch.

"Its fine Innie. How about I go with some words for you?" Felix paused, repeating the sentence in his head to make sure it was the correct grammar.

A chorus of ooohhhs filled the room followed by an embarrassed groan from Minho, who fell sideways on Felix's lap.

"Oh My God, you guys are so mortifying." the elder covered his face and rubbed the side of his head against Felix's thigh as the younger ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"Says you." Seungmin chirped, assured by fact that he was far away from the attack zone of Minho.

"Whatever, before we start a riot, let's get back to the topic on hand." Changbin said, carefully opening the cans of beer on the table. Felix immediately snatched up one, even though he despised the bitter taste of the beverage, and gulped the entire content down in one go, making his teammates go wild with cheers.

"Jeonginnie, our dear maknae..." his voice was already deeper and slurry as he smiled wide, "One of the most comforting human to ever exist. The type of guy that just makes you go soft and warm. His entire existence is a blessing in disguise. He is always by your side, always ready to help, always ready to be the shoulder for everyone. His smile can make your day a hundred times better, his personality can make you fall in love with him. He is such a baby too." groans and whines left the youngest at that, "but still one of the most mature people to exist. He is so intellectually smart, so cute, so perfect-"

"Actually the intellectually smart one here is me." Minho interrupted, holding up his hand and looking up at Felix like an innocent cat.

"Hush hyung." Felix replied, patting his cheeks and resuming his rant.

"Anyways, I will end this by saying that Yang Jeongin is perfect. And Innie, if these traitors don't let you be the mature one, you can come to me. I will always let you hyung me." Felix winked at the youngest, who was giggling at him.

"Hyung me??? I don't that is the right figure of speech." Minho snorted and that made Felix squish his cheeks in warning. Everyone was tipsy and laughing at them.

"I truly think Felix should have been the maknae instead of Jeongin, at times." Chan chuckled.

"I support, I support." Jeongin nodded his head, holding up his can of beer and nearly spilling it.

"Wow, you guys are shit drunk already? Its not even been 20 minutes since we started." Seungmin laughed out loud, leaning against Jisung, who had quieted down and was staring out in the space dazed.

"Our alcohol tolerance ran down..." Changbin muttered, turning back to the couch to wake Hyunjin up.

"Yah yah yah, what are you doing?" Minho kicked the muscular arm of the rapper, glaring at him. "Why are you waking him up? Let the baby sleep."

"Dinner, hyung. We need food." Changbin pinched Minho's small foot and stuck out his tongue.

"Ok everyone, round up." Chan took matters in his hand, helping up Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin while Changbin slowly and softly shook Hyunjin awake. The Lee duo stayed on the floor, Felix sitting with his back against the couch and Minho sprawled out on his lap. They didn't seem to be in any intention of moving, until Hyunjin woke up and stretched, accidentally hitting Felix with his feet.

"Oh My GOD!!" Sleepily, Hyunjin glanced down to see the younger Lee holding his head with in daze.

"Ahh Yongboks. I am sorry." Felix waved off his apology and smiled at the messy haired tall boy, all the while trying to push Minho off his lap. Minho swatted his hand and tried to cuddle deeper into the warmth but Felix was hungry now and he could smell the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. With a lot of grumbling, the dancers finally made their way towards the kitchen, where Chan and the maknaes had heated up the food and served it in the utensils.

"Thank you for the food." everyone chorused, while Chan signaled the birthday boy to make a toast.

"To the great idol Yang Jeongin and his fellow team mates, let's celebrate this year with as much enthusiasm as the last one." Jeongin held up his can of fanta with the biggest smile on his face, surrounded by his lovely hyungs.

Cheers and whoops rang out once again, it didn't take a lot to replenish SKZ's energy.

As everyone dug into their food, random conversations broke out, Seungmin complaining about the fact that he was the only one who didn't get some nice words from Jeongin, Changbin repeatedly hitting Jisung for not writing the lyric to one of his songs, Hyunjin trying to provoke Minho into some kind of reaction and Minho threatening him yet again with dire consequences. With a fond smile on his face, Felix met eyes with Chan across the table, who threw everyone a sassy look and mimed a crazed action towards the bickering.

Giggling with a warm heart, Felix shipped some of his meat pieces into Minho's plate beside him since the elder loved it so much, all the while maintaining track of everything around him.

Such a relief, they are all together again.