Chapter 9.

Third person POV (Minho)

Loud giggles erupted from the black-haired dancer, as he tapped his fingers on his phone screen to rewind 10 seconds of the fan made video he was watching. It was a really funny one, capturing their stupid and entertaining moments in one sarcastic compilation and it made Minho happy to see such videos.

He clicked on the account and his eyes sparkled at the amount of videos uploaded. Now he knew what he was doing the following evening. Just as he pressed on the latest video, his bedroom door opened and a hyper Changbin jumped on his bed. Minho yelped and jerked away to not get crushed under the bulky rapper, making his dongsaeng laugh.

"Hyung!!" He squealed, throwing an arm around the laid boy and snuggling to his side, eliciting a loud yell from the elder who tried to wriggle away from his grip.

"OMG!!! Get off." He whined, pinching the rapper's arm "Why am I always getting cuddle attacks?" He grunted and pushed with all his might, finally unhooking the younger's arm from around his torso. Changbin, being the nonchalant human that he is, wrapped his arms around Minho's waist again and nuzzled against his chest. Lee Know's lips pressed into a flat line as he laid there helplessly, staring at the ceiling with the utmost exhaustion in his eyes.

For God's sake, let me live....

Nevertheless, he smiled when he heard Changbin humming in pleasure. Sure, he had missed the boy, though he would rather drink Seungmin's coffee than admit that. He loosely situated his arms around the muscle pig's top half and closed his eyes.

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before a commotion rang out in the house. A few loud words were thrown around which made Minho frown.

He knew that Jeongin and Felix had left for some shopping and Seungmin had gone over to the other dorm, so who was shouting when Changbin was beside him? Just as he was about to get up and check what was wrong, an angry Kim Seungmin appeared at his door.

"Yah! Seo Changbin!" He yelled, stomping over and picking up a pillow to hit the boy who was now cowering beside Minho.

"Don't 'Yah' your elders, Kim Seungmin." Minho instantly rebuked, his respectful instincts jumping out and his hands shielding the man on his chest.

"If only you knew what he did..." Seungmin glared at the cheeky rapper who was quietly laughing at the entire situation, with Minho's protective arms around him. The eldest in the room raised his eyebrows at the singer who sighed. The second youngest left the pillow on the bed and calmed himself down, knowing he would get a severe scolding if he tried being a lil brat.

You do not want to hear Lee Minho's lecture when he is in his hyung mode.

"We were walking back here to hang out since Hyunjin was out and Jisung and Chan were leaving for the gym, but on the way he decided to get some baked goods from the cafe two lanes away." Minho nodded in understanding "Well some highschool students recognized us. They didn't approach us but they were clicking pics and stuff and then this idiot decided it would be a great idea to abandon me there and run off since he is not wearing makeup." the dancer's mouth fell open at that and he quickly glanced at the rapper, who gave him a bashed grin.

"Can you imagine my dilemma? I didn't even have my wallet with me. I almost pissed my pants when the cashier looked at me." Seungmin whined, hoping for some sympathy. "Thank God, I had my phone with me for the online payment but DAMN IT, SEO CHANGBIN BETRAYED ME!" Minho let out a small breath at that and calmly sat up, before kicking Changbin off his bed.

"Here, you can have the pig, do whatever you want with him" He tilted his head with a sarcastic smile at the terrified expression on the rapper's face.

"But hyuuunnnggg~" Changbin whined, scrambling away from a now evilly-smiling Seungmin. "I didn't had any makeup on, I couldn't let them take a picture, right? You would have done the same, hadn't you?" He got up and rushed to the other side of the room to escape from the pillow attack.

"Nah..." Minho drawled out, enjoying the drama with a satisfied smile. "I am born pretty, Binnie" He added, knowing it would piss off the rapper. And sure enough, Changbin let out a faux offended gasp and charged the eldest. Both the men were suddenly giggling and jokingly wrestling each other while Seungmin just stood there with a dumbfounded expression.

Wasn't it his turn to demolish Seo Changbin?

***

".... And then Hyunjin said he wants to go to this art studio for some supplies and inspiration, and Jisung and Chan suddenly got ready for gym knowing that I am still sore from yesterday's workout, those rats..." Minho sleepily nodded his head along with the younger's rant.

The trio had a good lunch of tteobokki and kimchi fried rice, with the dessert being the puff cakes Seungmin (and Changbin) had brought.

It was late afternoon and they were watching a kdrama on the T.V. While the ad had been in action, Changbin, being the attention deprived dongsaeng, had been whining to Minho about how poorly he was getting treated, wishing for some soft moments from the older who was guiltily half-asleep.

Seungmin shifted and laid his head on Minho's shoulder while getting comfortable for the drama that was finally playing again after a long ad, while Changbin pouted and glanced up at the lack of response from his hyung.

And there he was, eyes closed laxly and face relaxed as he slowly drifted to sleep, making Changbin chuckle.

That drew Seungmin's attention, who slapped his forehead and carefully got up, walking over to his room to get a blanket.

And that's how Felix and Jeongin found the three guys when they came back from their shopping trip, snuggled together on the couch with a blanket covering them, fast asleep.

"Don't you dare tell them, Innie." Felix warned the youngest as he quietly took some pictures of the sleeping boys. Jeongin giggled and winked at him, stuffing his mouth with the remaining puff cakes left by the members for them.