Chapter 46.

Third Person POV (Felix)

"JEJU..." Felix gasped in awe, clutching Minho's arm tightly as his gaze flitted around the open scenery.

The boys were gathered in the area overlooking the gorgeous blue sea a hundred metres away. It was a beautiful day with a weather to die for.

Clear sky, shallow shrills of water, and the slight breeze to ruffle their hairs, it seemed straight out of a romantic picnic date. The smell of sea mixed with that of fresh grass soothed down Felix's jittery nerves. The sparkle of sun's reflection on the sea was shining brighter than everyone's future, to be honest, which made him secretly giggle.

Minho glanced over with a confused smile but he said nothing, just holding onto Felix's hands while the others roamed around, inspecting the table they are supposed to settle at, or wandering to the sea.

Unfortunately, they were here for filming.

"Gather around everyone." The director clapped his hands and signalled Chan to collect the boys, who were running around in excitement and making plans. Felix saltily glared at the elder man, feeling robbed of their simple rights, like enjoying their day for once.

Why is everything about content in our life?

Why do you gotta film everything?

The others too trudged over unwillingly while Minho guided Felix to a chair, smiling down at him gently,

"Don't worry, baby. We will get 2 days off here, no filming or content. Just a healing time for us." He reassured the pouting freckles and sat down on the chair beside him.

"I know but still.... We will be exhausted with all this shooting." Felix complained softly, reaching out with grabby hands for the drink Minho was holding. The elder passed him the Starbucks drink, patting his head tenderly as the others started gathering around them. Felix scooched his chair closer to Minho to let his members fit in the frame, all the while playing with the elder's rings.

"Camera rolling in 1, 2, 3... action!"

The fell into their script and roles, making jokes, being entertaining and shooting effortlessly. After 5yrs of the same shit, they were used to being what the fans wanted to see, it was really no big deal. Felix knew exactly what he was supposed to say, exactly what he was supposed to do and exactly how he was supposed to act, it was like second nature to him.

He knew when to raise his hand in Changbin's favour, even though he wanted to ride with Minho, all for their Changlix fans. He knew to follow Hyunjin, mostly because he was sure Hyunjin's prediction about Minho would be right, but also for their Hyunlix fans. He knew when to show disappointment when Changbin appeared as their driver to rile up things and he knew when to scream in elation when Minho slid into his driver seat.

It was all so damn easy for him that he lost his sour mood and started enjoying the day again, singing his lungs off with Jeongin before falling into a slumber.

The day had started with some fooling around with Hyunjin in their styling room, so the freckled boy was slightly tired and with his distaste of travelling, he was happy to doze off.

When they finally reached their destination, a famous but isolated restaurant for their shooting, Felix collapsed into the seat beside Hyunjin and beamed at him. The taller looked at him suspiciously but still returned the smile.

"What's up?" He asked casually, flicking through the menu for food to order. Felix glanced at Chan when the elder started rounding up their orders and then back at Hyunjin, who was still discussing the menu with Minho beside him.