Chapter 40.

Third Person POV (Felix)

"Drag out the 'now' ok?"

"Ahh okiee." Felix nodded, and put on the headpiece again, getting ready to sing his line.

"Yes you, that's you, thank you, right now."

He smiled when Jisung clapped immediately and congratulated him.

"Perfect, love the vibe, baby." he rambled, turning on the beat to correspond the line with them. Chan hit the button to merge them and played it just as Felix set the headpiece down.

"Nice." he complimented the freckled boy and put on his own pair of headphones to work on sequencing the recordings.

Felix grinned happily and skipped over to sit beside his twin, not wanting to leave yet because he wanted to see the others sing.

They were recording their vocals for the masterpiece created by non other than Jisung, which he was desiring to call 'CHILL' for their upcoming album 'MAXIDENT'. He didn't have much lines in there because it was mostly a vocal based slightly emotional song, and his voice normally didn't set such tones. But he was still excited for it, because CHILL was most probably his favorite song from the album and it wasn't even fully recorded yet.

He was in love with the lyrics, probably even more than Hyunjin and Minho, but he wasn't going to tell them that of course.

The song was a contrast to his situation now.

So damn ironic.

It was hilarious.

"Who is next?" he wanted to know.

"Minho hyung." Jisung replied, flipping through the sheets to get to Minho's part. Felix peeked in and observed that the elder had the second part of the chorus both the times. He read the lyrics and tried to imagine how would Minho sing them.

Probably beautifully.....

Definitely beautifully.

He could never fathom Minho singing bad. It just wasn't possible. He had a naturally good voice and sense of notes.

He knew it would be as amazing as always.....

***

"AMAZING!!" Jisung yelled, standing up in excitement to clap Minho's back while Felix just sat back in awe.

Damn his soft thin voice...

How can someone sound so ethereal?

Apparently, Minho can relate.

"I love the vibe." Chan smiled wide, shaking his dongsaeng's arm while the dancer just flushed in embarrassment and tried to shake off the two producers.

"Alright, yeah, I get it." he mumbled with a shy chuckle. His ears went red and Felix couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was so amusing and adorable seeing him get so flustered over compliments. Felix made a mental note to throw unnecessary praise his way all the time now.

"You were breathtaking, hyung. Your voice is remarkable, I am so floored by your vocals." he started gushing as Minho came closer to him. The dancer sniffed disdainfully and kicked his shin softly.

"You wanna be air-fried?" he threatened just as adorably.

"You would never." Felix smiled wanly and grabbed his arm as the two made their way out of the studio.

"Fighting I.N-ah." they cheered in unison when the maknae passed them on the way to the room. Jeongin winked back and disappeared behind the doors just as Hyunjin appeared in the hallways.