Chapter 37.

Third person POV (Felix)

"Ok, be safe. Keep your mask on all the time and call us when you arrive." Changbin warned the youngest and then stepped back to give Felix room to hug their maknae.

Jeongin was leaving for Busan.

Two days after Minho's departure, Jisung had complained about feeling sick and having a sore throat and hence, the entire team was forced to take up the covid test.

Jisung and Seungmin were tested positive.

It had hit Felix like a damn loaded truck.

Three of their members were now in quarantine.

Sick, alone, without company, taking up miserable meds, and with the awful feeling of sickness.

He felt so bad for them.

Unlike Minho, Jisung and Seungmin chose to stay in Seoul and quarantine themselves in the old trainee's dorms. This way, they could still work on their music and come back quicker because their quarantine only lasted for 2 weeks while Minho's lasted for at least 3 weeks.

But with Seungmin incapable of anything at the moment, the vocalracha song was also put on hold just like danceracha's and Jeongin took up the week long holiday to visit his family before their tour started again.

"Don't worry, hyung. You all stay safe too." the youngest smiled at Felix and Changbin and got inside the van. He rolled the window down and waved at them as the vehicle pulled out of the building. The two idols waved back till the van disappeared from their sight.

Felix sighed.

He already missed the maknae.

He missed the other three even more.

"They will all be back before you know it, Lix." Changbin, sensing his sorrow, patted his head softly and smiled at him reassuringly.

"I know, its just hard not having them around." Felix mumbled, staring off into the distance.

It had been 4 days since Minho left and 2 since Seungmin and Jisung left. It was messing with his head to see his members gone like that.

It also scared him a little bit even though they all knew covid wasn't anything serious now, especially for healthy people like them, but the irrational fear stayed the same.

But he knew that going depressed like a baby over it will do them no good, and so he tried to smile back.

"Let's get the stuff now, we are getting late." he changed the topic and started heading back into the dorm.

With the dorm empty now that Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin were gone, Felix was supposed to stay in the other dorm in Jisung's room.

Good for him, he didn't want to be alone in the dorm anyways, and it also gave him the opportunity to stay close to Hyunjin.

He wondered what will happen to their relationship now.

Despite acting all brave and initiative the last week, he was beyond shy and timid now that they were progressing into the dangerous territory.

He just wished the dangerous territory won't end up killing them.

***

"I don't get how lazing around on the bed will get our relationship going." Hyunjin snickered, occasionally poking Felix's side to annoy him.

It was late afternoon and the two lovers were sprawled out on Hyunjin's bed, passing time in a very futile way. The two elder ones, Changbin and Chan were out at the gym and the two dancers were left bored with nothing to do.