Chapter 48.

Third Person POV (Minho)

(Look at these giggly idiots, I am sure you guys know what this was. Poor Changbin in between, questioning his existence)

(Also, did you guys see that Hyunho dance going viral on social media now? Fuck, how will my Hyunho heart survive this? I was literally rolling around on my bed, kicking my feet and screeching like a bloody squirrel... they are so HOT)

"Bend your left knee, turn your body to the right, slide." The three dancers landed on their butts, their right knee bend forward and their left leg tucked.

"Hip roll." Donghyun snapped his finger on beats, before walking over to the speaker to pause the song.

Don't make me bad, make me bad, I am addicted to you....

Minho smirked as his voice rang through the studio and his eyes met Hyunjin's in the mirror. The younger had sweat running down the side of his face, his long hair a mess as his sensual gaze got stuck on the elder's defiant ones. Simultaneously, they glanced towards Felix, who was focused on bending his knees in a way that his core strength could handle. Minho noticed the wrong alignments of his legs.

A devilish idea formed in his head.

"If you don't twist your ankles that way, you will crash, Lix." Minho advised the boy, getting up from his sitting position and going over to fix the freckled boy's ankle, so that it was facing the right direction of his knees and would support his weight. Felix froze in his position, his knees slightly bent and his arms outstretched as he gazed down at Minho heatedly. The elder let his fingers run teasingly over the skin of his ankle up to his calf, glad that the freckled boy was wearing shorts.

A snort left Hyunjin's lips, he was definitely enjoying the slight drama going on.

After making sure their choreographer was still busy on his phone by the speakers, Minho slowly straightened. His hands trailed up Felix's body, situating on his shoulders to pull himself up. His face rose two centimetres away from Felix's red one and his nose skimmed over the younger's cheek. Their eyes met. A ghost of a kiss was placed on the corner of his lips before Minho pulled back completely and let go of his shoulders, leaving his youngest boyfriend wide-eyed and blushing.

Felix's knees trembled. His hand shot out to grab Minho's arm as he stabilised himself, which made the elder smirk wide.

Oh, the affect he has on his boyfriends....

"You will pay for that one. I will put raisins in your brownie." The freckled boy muttered saltily and gave his eldest boyfriend a stinky look.

"A small price to pay for your red freckled cheeks." Minho murmured back, his hands slapping on both of Felix's cheeks, smushing them together which made his lips suppress in a pout. The boy went cross-eyed as he glared at his boyfriend's cheeky hands. The elder was unfazed as he leaned in and kissed the cute freckled nose peeking out from in between his hands.

"Alright, I found this amazing idea for Minho's verse after the chorus." Donghyun exclaimed suddenly, making the three dancers jump in action. The man played the song right from the chorus and rushed to the centre of the practice room, much to the idols' confusion at his sudden excitement.

My eyes getting too loose, can't repeat tying up this strain,
Instead of runnin' I'm gon' mess it all up this second
I am cherishing this moment.

"We can put popping moves here, backed up by the dancers." Donghyun yelled over the rap and then promptly dropped to his knees as the second part of the verse, Minho's part, came on.

You have a blue chill, I will dye it red in this space.

And....

Their choreographer started rolling his hips.