Chapter 5.

Third person pov (Hyunjin)

"So, it has 4 bedrooms, obviously, along with a kitchen, 3 bathrooms, one small storeroom kind, and one balcony." The dealer, Han Sangwoo - a middle-aged short and stout man with the professional cold smile, informed the young men, leading them into the new dorm.

It had taken them the entirety of 7 minutes to get to the new dorm, and after their usual sanitizing protocols, the boys were led up the floors to their own residence.

The door had a keypad next to the doorbell and they were asked to set the password by themselves as soon as they move in. They were also provided 4 sets of keys for their benefit, especially since the group consisted of Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin.

The tour was customary, of course, since the arrangement had already been decided. But the members still had a say in the house renovation or environment.

The walls were pale almond shades which was something Hyunjin found euphoric. The color was soothing and welcoming, which was a great first-impression of the dorm. It was fully furnished with dark shades of cupboards and drawers distributed evenly throughout the living room and kitchen. The floors were tiled white. The couch was a deep gray color, the coffee table was rectangular and made up of glass which was slightly concerning because of the high rate of accidents caused by Jisung and Hyunjin, again.

As the dealer led the boys towards the room, the storeroom caught Hyunjin's attention, eliciting a big gasp out of him. The members quickly crowded around the awed boy in curiosity, asking him what was up.

With the biggest puppy-eyes that he could muster, Hyunjin turned towards Chan and Changbin. "Please, please hyung-nims, can I have this room for my artworks? Pretty please?" His polite but pleading tone made the other's laugh. The artist was just so desperate for the room, though. He had to have it.

"Of course, you can Hyunjin-ah." Changbin wrapped his arm around the taller's shoulder, who nearly jumped from excitement.

"Sure you can..... not like anyone asked me but..." Jisung playfully sulked off, trailing after the very annoyed dealer, making Chan giggle.

With that being done, 3Racha started exploring the rooms, calling dibs on them and such, while the raven-haired boy was still occupied with the storeroom, his mind crowded with ideas of how he could re-build the room into what he has always wanted. He could already imagine his artworks hung up on the walls, the entire place full of canvases and paints.... Oh how lovely it would be....

"Hyunjinnie, come take a look at the rooms and choose yours" Jisung called out from somewhere in the house, concerned for his dramatic friend.

"Just choose among yourselves and give the remaining one, Hannie." as Hyunjin was not at all bothered.

And that's how the dancer ended up with the smallest room and a shared bathroom with Chan.

Turns out, he should have cared a bit.

***

"Exhausted..... I am exhausted...." Hyunjin moaned, collapsing on the couch over Jeongin's lap, who started stroking his head. "I.N-ah, hyung is tired." His dramatic exclamation made the maknae giggle. This was the dancer's adorable habit—dramatics. He lived and breathed in drama. It made life easier and funnier. Who lives a miserable dry life without dramatics? No one.

"It was just a house tour, hyung. What was so exhausting in that? Me and Minho hyung did the house tour and also went grocery shopping, and yet we are perfectly fine. Look, Minho is even cooking right now." Jeongin replied, knowing full well him not babying and fussing over Hyunjin would irk the elder to no end. And it worked. Hyunjin huffed out in fake annoyance.

"You are lucky you are my favorite human on Earth or I would have thrown you across the room for such absurd answer to my misery." and with that Hyunjin changed the victim of his whines from Jeongin to Felix, who had just entered the living room in search of his twin.

"Hey guys, have you seen Jisung? I need to complete this anime with him but the idiot is MIA. I have another anime to start today." Felix looked over with his desperate eyes.

"He is in the shower, Lixie." Hyunjin answered, getting up from the couch and latching onto the blonde boy. "What you doing now, Lix fairy?" Felix blinked his eyes at the nickname, confused and flustered by Hyunjin's clinginess.

"Well, now that Jisung is showering, I guess I will just help Minho hyung in the kitchen." He answered, unsure of what the raven-haired was getting at.

'Oh great, let's go!" and with that, the freckled boy was whisked away to the kitchen by the hyper active weasel.

Minho was washing vegetables when the other two dancers entered the kitchen. A pan with three slices of tenderloin meat was sizzling on low heat, while another pan was boiling the black bean sauce of jjajangmyeon. The bowls were already laid out in the far corner, while the noodles were next to the stove, ready to be tossed in to the sauce.

"Ah Lix, can you flip the meat real quick?" Minho asked as soon as he noticed the two standing beside him.

"Yes, hyung" Felix picked up the tongs, quickly flipping the meats one by one before adding more butter on top with a spoon. Hyunjin helped Minho in cutting the vegetables for the noodles as well as the steak. By the time Felix was done grilling the meats, Minho and Hyunjin had finely chopped the vegetables. While Minho took charge of sauteeing the vegetables with the steak, Hyunjin quickly stir fried his part of vegetables and added them in the sauce. Within moments, the dance line of SKZ had prepared a delicious meal.

"Looks so tasty hyung." Hyunjin complimented the sauce Minho was pouring over the boiled noodles.

"Would have been tastier with you in it." came back Minho's sassy reply, as he carried away the bowls with Felix, who was laughing his head off at Minho's comment. Hyunjin, however, stayed back with the biggest lovesick smile on his face, wanting to squeal. His face was flushed red. That was not exactly a compliment, Hyunjin knew that, but any comment from Minho makes Hyunjin's day.

Savage love......
Looking like an angel,
But your savage love.....

People don't understand that from a man like Minho, even a few words are way meaningful than the best song's lyrics. Hyunjin knows the value of his words, even if they are playful or sassy. Sarcasm is his language. Sass is his way of communication, and if you don't get that, you don't get Lee Minho.

Because Lee Minho is unique....