Chapter 44.

Third Person POV (Hyunjin)

You know that exhilarating appreciation and love you suddenly feel for someone?

That feeling of just breaking down in tears and telling them they mean the world to you?

That they are the reason you have made it this far? That they are the ones you look at and imagine your galaxy with? That they are the reason you shine so much?

That's what the boys feel for their fans.
And that's the emotion Hyunjin feels bubbling up inside his heart as the hordes of green paper planes filled with love and support from their lovely fans, fly their way in their concert.

With trembling hands, he picked up a fallen paper plane and opened it carefully.

We will always STAY with you.

Was written in it.

Hyunjin sniffled and let it fall from his hands as another surge of tears build up inside him.
Oh how he loves his fans....

You are the reason for my smile.

My heroes

You have saved my life, I will forever stay by your side.

No one understands me better than you

I am so grateful to have known such amazing angels like you

Love you, keep shining

I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME.

The best inspiration in life, my boys, fighting!

Just STAY with us.

He was so so grateful for them, they were his cheerleaders in this exhausting game of idol life.
And he wished they were aware of that.

He glanced around at his members and found them in the same state as him; emotional.

Seungmin was sobbing into his sleeve, his thin shoulders shaking with every silent cry that left him while Changbin was hugging him from the back to comfort him. Same with Jisung, who was wiping his tears haphazardly while Minho looked at him in shock at the realisation that Ji was crying. Chan was busy consoling the maknae who was sitting on the stage, hiding behind his hands.

And Felix....

Oh God Felix....

He was shedding tears uncontrollably, his entire body racking with sobs and his face completely wet with red cheeks and nose. Hyunjin felt his heart shatter to pieces at the sight of his boyfriend crying so hard, it hit him right where it hurt. His feet moved towards the freckled boy on their own accord, while his chest constricted in pain to see the heartbroken look on Felix's face.

He wishes to never see that sight again.

"Oh baby..." the endearing term left his lips instinctively and he held out his arms for the younger boy to collapse in. The sniffles and weeps reached his ears as Felix buried his head against the taller's neck and cried all over again. Hyunjin just sighed and hugged him tighter, feeling the trembles run through his own body at Felix's sobs.

What a pure kind heart Lee Felix has....

It scared Hyunjin at times, how naturally beautiful and tender hearted Felix was. It made him anxious and worried for the boy's safety.
Having been scarred by the cruel world so many times in his career, Hyunjin was very wary and protective of his other members when it came to it. But at the same time, he was aware of the fact that he cannot keep them safe from their lives. And so, he was determined to at least keep the affects of their idol life to the minimum.