Chapter 47.

Third Person POV (Hyunjin)

(Not proof read)

When Minho proposed the idea of a secret dinner date in JEJU, Hyunjin thought he was high on puddings.

Ignore shooting and go on a date with his boyfriends when the sole reason they were in Jeju was because of the content of SKZ Code? Hah, the elder was being delusional.

He knew the management will never approve. They were supposed to not be seen and inconspicuously shoot the episodes within 2 days and rush back. How were they going to have a surprise dinner date in that?

Stupid cat.

He had scoffed and walked away, talking gibberish to annoy the elder.

That night, Minho had called him at around midnight and told him that the dinner date was ready and that they had two extra days of stay in JEJU.

Hyunjin had dropped his phone on the bed in shock.

"How did you do that?" He had whisper yelled over the call, unable to contain his excitement and disbelief.

"You have no faith in me, tch." Minho had grumbled back, but he didn't tell him the details. Not even when the younger begged for it numerous times. It was a secret between him and Chan, and the younger wasn't allowed to know.

What did those two elder ones had against the company that made them agree to such absurd demand? Hyunjin had no idea, but to be completely honest, he was giddy with elation knowing that they managed to not only secure a dinner date but also extended the vacation for two more days wherein they will just relax and not film at all.

It was a dream come true.

They had packed up the very next day, had a sleepover in the maknaes+Minho dorm so that they will be ready to leave together and left for JEJU first thing in the morning.

All through the journey, Hyunjin's couldn't stop jumping around and bothering Minho as they got closer to their destination. Felix remained blissfully oblivious of the cause of Hyunjin's excitement, he thought it was just his normal antics, and he stayed cuddled to Minho's side while Hyunjin kept tugging the elder's head around, gasping at his blue hair for the umpteenth time.

"I don't think you have ever looked better than this." He had kept repeating his words, running his fingers through the soft hair all the while kissing the elder's cheek and jaw occasionally. Minho also remained blissfully ignorant of his actions, too absorbed in his movie to care, and that gave Hyunjin a wonderful opportunity to just push his buttons without dying.

When they arrived in JEJU, they started filming the intro of the content with the usual scripts, but this time, Minho being Minho told the younger that he was in the white car, which wasn't allowed. A small cheating on their side, but who cares? Definitely not them. After a lot of drama for the entertainment of the fans, they ended up leaving the premises with a good dose of laughter—all due to Han's awesome stunt he pulled on Changbin—and praise from the staffs for following and acting so well.

But all those theatrics died down when they situated themselves on the table and Minho motioned for him to wait for their hired waiter.

It's time....

"He will take us to the private booths." The elder had informed him while Felix was busy peeking at Chan's order.

The exhilaration was uncontrollable as Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and started dragging the lost boy behind the assigned waiter, Minho following them with a satisfied smile on his face.

The rapper was so thrilled with the thought of spending time with his boyfriends that he didn't even cared to take a good look around the restaurant and instead just pushed the elder away to sit next to his younger babe. Minho scowled at him at that but it was all fun and games as they started bickering back and forth again, much to Felix's amusement and surprise.