Chapter 29.

Third person POV (Hyunjin)

World tour

They were going on a world tour.

Hyunjin had felt victorious a lot of times, but the moment he heard their managers announcing their tour, he felt like the most prosperous human on Earth.

They had made it.

They were famous, they were a big name.

They were successful enough to have a world tour on their name.....

The depth of situation crashed on him as he heard his team members screaming.

FUCK, THEY WERE HAVING A WORLD TOUR!!

He squealed and jumped on Changbin, hugging the male so fiercely it made his arms ache. Not his best moment, yes, but he was excited, he was happy and most importantly, he was nostalgic. He heard Felix spouting off gibberish behind him, the exhilaration getting to his head, he could see Jisung looking around like a madman, he could see Seungmin staring at the wall in shock, he could feel Changbin laughing in his arms, everyone was freaking elated.

"A world tour?" Minho asked, looking so dumbfounded, it made Hyunjin laugh out loud. And once the dam broke, he couldn't stop it. Hysterical giggles were the only sound that were ringing out in the meeting room as Felix and Jisung joined in his maniacal antics. The tall rapper detangled himself from Changbin's arms and bounded over to Chan, shaking the poor leader with such fervor that his cap fell off.

"World tour, Channie, we are going on a world tour." a huge smile spread across the eldest's face and a few tears build up in his eyes. It made Hyunin emotional too.

He remembered a few months back when they had been working on their unit song 'Red Lights', Chan had mentioned that the only thing he wanted now was a world tour to quench his idol life's thirst. The man had been training for a decade, been an idol for half a decade and his entire life had been based on that dream. It made Hyunjin proud to see his dreams coming true right in front of his eyes, Chan deserved it the most.

The eldest had devoted his entire life to this ambition and now they were successful enough to hold a tour, across the world, where fans would come to see them again.

Their first tour had failed, thank you fucking Covid 19, but they had another chance. One more chance to live that experience, and SKZ were going to take that chance to the fullest.

Chaos ensued as the 8 men started hyperventilating over the tour, asking questions, throwing suggestions, making plans and so on. Their managers let them feel the euphoria and backed down for a few moments to let them soak up the news and settle down. Hyunjin felt like he was on cloud nine. There had been a time when he had been disheartened that they might never make it to the big market, but then that concern had changed to unconditional fear when he had been put on hiatus.

Now was his chance again, another chance to make things right and appreciate his idol life.

With a wet sniffle, Chan breathed in his emotions and smiled wide at his group mates. The pride and excitement in his eyes never escaped Hyunjin, who felt like he could scream in happiness.

"The humankind better be ready for us."

8 pair of determined eyes turned to the two older men in the room, ready to conquer the world with their music.

***

"Felix starlight!! Wooo woooo~"

"NOOOO!!! STOP!!" Felix yelled, desperately reaching out to snatch the phone from Hyunjin's hand.