Chapter 32.

Third person POV (Hyunjin)

Hyunjin was fuming in anger.

With his mask in place and his hair hidden underneath his cap, his strides quickened to take him down the lane to the quiet park that was situated at the end of it.

His blood was near about boiling at the reminiscence of the entire day.

First his joke getting out of hand, then him getting weirdly attracted to Felix, Minho finding them in that awkward position and then him riling up Hyunjin for hours on end for no damn reason.

What was he playing at, behaving like a jealous boyfriend, or a manipulative bastard?

Already Hyunjin's head was a messed up place what with his feelings for Minho, and the flirty interactions with Felix, he didn't need the elder to make implying reactions to it.

All the fault was of the fucking dorm arrangement. That was it, definitely.

He was separated from Minho and the distance, no matter how small, was making him act up the last few months at best. In addition to that, his interactions with Felix had also diminished due to the comeback and the younger's injury. That was surely the reason of their weird exchanges.

It was such a disarray.

What was wrong with Minho, acting like a cold-hearted snake all of a sudden?

And what was wrong with Felix, acting like a lovesick puppy to him?

And what the fuck was wrong with him, getting all confused between two of his own members?

This is why feelings are complicated.

A sigh of relief left his lips when he found the playground empty. Such a blessing it was, he didn't want any company or noise, all he needed was to be left alone with his traumatic thoughts.

To put it lightly, he was questioning everything now.

All these years, he had thought he was attracted to Minho, his personality, his smiles, his body, his laugh.... they were his salvaging thoughts, the things that had kept him going through every day, even in his hiatus.

But, between those snaps of moments, he had never come to terms with the fact that liking, or loving, Minho was a very wild possibility. Not only did that have him doubting his own preferences in partners, but it also had him cross-questioning his beliefs and basis of feelings.

Afterall, what truly was this, this pining after the elder?

Not to mention, him longing for Minho in that sense meant he was attracted to men in general, right?

Right??

Because here evolved another problem, he wasn't attracted to other men, at least he doesn't think so. He was surrounded by attractive men, his team mates, his friends both in the industry and outside of it, his staffs....

And yet, the attraction was only for Minho.

That meant something, right?

He didn't have to go around questioning his feelings for the elder....

He knew what was love.

And he knew he felt that love for Minho.

He craved for his presence, he melted for his honey voice, his life seemed a thousand times brighter with Minho's smile, his heart filled with warmth at the elder's laugh, his consciousness would never survive without Minho's sarcasm and his empty but hilarious threats.

He could rave about Minho for days on end, from his vocals to his dance to his quirks to his face to his heart to his personality...

So, what was the problem?