Chapter 41.

Third Person POV (Hyunjin)

"Bye, get home safe." Felix waved his hand and stepped out of the room quietly, leaving behind a tense silence.

Since the freckled boy was done with his recordings and also had a photoshoot the next day, Hyunjin had asked him to leave early to take rest and get some sleep. Felix hadn't been having a good night's sleep when he was staying in their dorm and despite being back in his dorm now, he still had trouble adjusting to it so suddenly.

And so, since he was done for the day, Hyunjin really wanted him to catch up on all the rest he needs.

He also wanted to be alone with Minho and Felix knew that.

Speaking of who...

Hyunjin glanced at the elder who was standing beside the recording area with a blank expression on his face and yet, he couldn't help but find him so damn attractive.

Minho's hair was pretty messed up after that wild kiss Felix had given him, his lips were just swollen enough to draw attention to it and his eyes looked hooded and dark. He gave off the 'don't talk to me' aura and it was definitely driving Hyunjin crazy just looking at him standing there so easily.

He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what.

Should he just outright apologize?

He should do that...

He didn't even know what he was supposed to apologize for though...

Maybe he shouldn't have sent Felix away.

Aww shit.

His heart thudded against his chest loudly when their eyes met and the sudden desire to just drop everything and melt in Minho's embrace was louder than bombs.

It had been so long since he had received one of his rare but warm hugs.

He wanted his caring soft hyung back.

He opened his mouth to say something but Minho cut him off with a flat voice.

"I will continue to practice. You can come back when I am done." straight dismissal.

Damn, that hurt a little.

When did the elder go from loving him to being so weirdly indifferent around him?

He watched Minho flinch a little and start to speak again but then the elder stopped and just stared silently.

 Fine, he can take a hint.

With a defeated huff, Hyunjin walked out of the studio, leaving behind the embarrassed practicing dancer, and strolled through the hallways of the building, greeting staffs and other JYPE artists he came across on his daze walk.

He walked out of the building mechanically and started his journey down the lane.

The night was quiet in a good way. Its not everyday that you get a peaceful lone road in Seoul and it was honestly exactly what Hyunjin's whirring mind needed. His legs carried him wherever they wanted while his brain just tried to come up with ways to apologize and set things straight between them. As far as straight can go with them anyways.

He knew he had to apologize, that was the basis of making things right, but he just didn't knew how to admit his stupid actions and come clean about all the emotional shits he did in his weird mood.

It made him slightly mad, knowing how complicated they had made their simple relationship to be.

But he knew being angry won't reverse it back to being simple.