Thirty-Six

It's A Date
_________________________________________

It's A Date_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

".. And goodmornin' to you too, JJ."

I looked at Jeremiah after Dominic opened my office door to let him— Jeremiah looked energized but also like he was hanging onto consiousness by a thread.

Hungover.

"Mornin' sis— c'mon man, shut it." Jeremiah grumbled as he sat down on my couch.

I glanced up at Dominic and smiled, "Give us a minute, sweetheart."

Dominic smiled back— he was so 'smiley' recently. "Alright, Miss Roselyn." He said before he shut the door behind him.

"Do you love me, Rosie?" Jeremiah questioned— practically sinking into the couch cushions.

"Of course I love you, JJ." I sighed— tapping the tip of my pencil against the fresh page of my sketchbook.

Jeremiah chuckled, "You owe me for life."

I raised a brow before I set my pencil down and asked, "Why is that?"

"I'm trendin' again, Rosie— the things I do for you."

I muttered, "If I open Twitter and see a girl grindin' on you—"

Jeremiah immeadiately sat up and scoffed, "Hell nah I'm loyal—"

"— Loyal to who? I know you not talkin' about Deonna." I said with furrowed brows.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not," I huffed— leaning back in my chair. ".. just don't act so noble in New York, but when you go back to Florida you'll fuck like a rabbit."

Jeremiah clicked his tongue— scratching the side of his head.
I squinted at him— he was mumbling to himself under his breath.

"Stop mumblin' 'nd give me the reason to thank you, JJ." I hummed— pressing my lips together.

"Well as you know this months clip of me at the club is trendin', but all it was was me downin'  Margaritas, Paloma's— givin' my smiles and winks to cameras with a bottle of Fireball in my hand," He explained while he stretched— cracking his back. ".. fuck my head is killin' me— anyway that's really it.. the girls lovin' me and the professional old heads hatin' me."

I shook my head slightly and sighed, "I still don't understand how you're the owner of three resorts— quite the buisnessman."

Jeremiah frowned, "You sound like 'the professional old heads'.."