Twenty-Six

Garage
_________________________________________

Garage_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

".. Why so quiet- sad our day is almost up, sweetheart?"

I looked over at Dominic as he drove us to my condo- his eyes were dead focused on the road and the low hym of Frank Ocean, 'Pink + White' echoed through the car.

"You hit dead center today." Dominic spoke up.

I scoffed, "Only after two clips."

Dominic let out a chuckle before he glanced over at me. ".. So.. what'd you mean in there?" He questioned, tongue swiping over his teeth.

The corners if my lips tugged upwards at his question. I knew he hadn't forgotten my little comment but I was just curious if he was going to bring it up.
Dominic was touchy at the shooting range after what I said yet once we got in my car it was like he didn't care all that much.

"I think you know by now, hun." I hummed right as we stopped at a red light.

".. Yeah," Dominic clicked his tongue and adjusted the review mirror. ".. I just want to hear you say it, ma."

"You called me 'ma', you definitely know."

"I'm a New Yorker, Roselyn; we're alone from the press and everybody else really, and I find you attractive- it's a given."

I pouted slightly and chewed on my bottom lip- my gaze leaving Dominic.
"It's a given.." I repeated under my breath.

Dominic's heavy hand then rested on my thigh as the light turned green and he began to drive.
I looked over at him with wide eyes and he only gave me a glance.

"God," I sighed. ".. I want you to fuck me, sweetheart- that better?"

His hand squeezed my thigh and clicked his tongue, ".. Hundred times better now that you said it, Roselyn."

The parking lot to my condo came into view as we rode up the street.
Dominic flicked the blinkers on and once we reached the entrance he turned in swiftly- other hand still gripping my thigh.

"Go to the parking garage," I told him. ".. I usually keep my 'pretty baby' in there instead of the parking lot- I'll tell you where to park."

He drove through the parking lot and turned towards the entrance to the parking garage with the gates clasped shut.
The security guard who sat in the booth between the entrance gate on his right and the exit on his left (he controlled the opening amd closing of the gates).