Thirty-Four

Nobody
_________________________________________

Nobody_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

".. Stay still, ma- just for a second.."

I chewed on my bottom lip- as Dominic's rough hands left my waist. His heavy eyes narrowed as his palms cupped my ass- hoisting me up off of the floor. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck with wide eyes; a small squeak left my lips while I hooked my legs around his hips (which forced the bottom of my dress to rise).

".. You're so fuckin' beautiful, ma," He murmured- ghosting his lips over mine. ".. gonna fuck you til I'm sure I've seen all you."

I pressed my lips against Dominic's- tugging onto his bottom lip with his teeth. He gripped my ass in response while I ran my fingers through his hair.

He began to walk, and I clung onto him tightly- breaking the kiss.

Dominic chuckled lowly, "I won't drop you, jeva- you're fine."

I pouted, ".. Are you sure?"

"Roselyn," He kissed my jaw as he walked with me down the hallway to my bedroom. ".. do you think I'd ever drop you?" Dominic questioned against my skin.

I shook my head, "No.."

He nodded, "That's right," He pulled back while grinning- pulling me closer to him. ".. I could bench you, ma."

I looked at him for a moment before my gaze left him- I could feel my cheeks grow hot.

"Roselyn, give me a kiss," I licked my lips and kissed him. He inhaled sharply- parting my lips with his tongue. I had to admit; it was as of our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. ".. fuck." He mumbled- his voice was muffled due to the kisses.

My back was pressed firmly against my bedroom door- Dominic further the kiss.
He groaned; I could feel how hard he was through his slacks against my thigh as he nestled himself between my legs.

I let out small pants every opening I had (which were very few). At that moment I realized that one of Dominic's hands left my ass- the sound of fiddling with of my door handle filled my ears.
There was click as Dominic broke the kiss- pushing open the door.

He left trails of butterfly kisses on my jaw as he made his way to my bed- gently setting me down with a kiss on the cheek.

"Vamos, vamos.." Dominic muttered his breath- sliding his blazer off of his shoulders and setting his glock on my bedside table.