Twenty-Seven

So Damn Sweet

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"Domi.. hun, wait a second.."

I hummed against his lips, my trembling hands clawing at the couch in my living room.
I was fresh out of the shower; water droplets still rolled down my skin and seeped into my loose, silk robe— the damp fabric was bunched up at my waist.

"Yeah, Roselyn?" He questioned as he pulled back— eyes filled with genuine concern.

"..I have work to do," My gaze turned toward the digital clock on my TV— we had spent more time fucking in the 'pretty baby' than I inticially thought. ".. I still have a schedule when I take days off— it's a loose schedule but, fuck I know I inticiated it, still it was not in my plans to get fucked today." I explained.

My focus was on Dominic once more— his heavy hand still cupped my bare pussy while he hovered over me.
My arousal and the water from the shower coating his fingertips.

"Alright, do you want to stop then?"

I bit my bottom lip at Dominic's words— he didn't get pissed or fustrated, he didn't start begging or pleading; his expression was calm— unnerved.
The fact he was so understanding without a hint of malice made me want to just let him fuck me again even though it wasn't smart for the moment.

I really did have work to do— a mixture of my job as CEO and the threats; I had so much shit to do I just wanted to get high and forget about it all for just a minute— 60 seconds of pure bliss without any lingering thoughts.

"If m'honest," I confessed under my breath. ".. I don't— but s'not about what I want."

Dominic clicked his tongue, "I agree to disagree," his hand left my cunt and I couldn't hold back the slight pout I had. ".. but I just want you comfortable and satisfied so I'll leave if that's what you want too— let you work in private."

I covered my eyes with my arm and mumbled, "I'm just sketchin'— you can stay, it's fine.."

Dominic shifted slighty on the couch and my bottom half squirmed; trying to get closer to him.
A light chuckle came from above me and I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"I won't fuck you, Roselyn," Dominic sighed. ".. but if you want, I can make you cum? It won't take long— it might help you stop squirming once you start drawing."

I brought my arm down past my eyes and squinted at him. I scoffed, ".. Well aren't you confident, hun."

"It's just a suggestion— say no and you can go draw right now," Dominic placed a kiss on my forehead and murmured. ".. get your arm off of your face— I need to see you answer."