Eleven

Tired
_________________________________________

Tired_________________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"Take me home."

Dominic looked back at me from the driver's seat and raised a brow.

"It's only 3PM, Miss Roselyn-"

"- What is with you and time, Pierce," I sighed, looking out of the window into the parking lot. Derek car parked decently close to us (a bright blue lambo). "you're lucky I'm kinda high.. so out of the kindness of my high heart I'll remind you, I'm the CEO.. I can do whatever I want."

Dominic muttered, "Alright, back to your condo it is."

I watched as Dominic adjusted the review mirror before mumbling something I couldn't hear and grabbing the back of the passangers seat that was right in front of me.

"Sweetheart?" I said, admiring how swiftly he backed up out of the parking space.

He hummed, "Yes, Miss Roselyn?"

"I haven't forgot that I want you to teach me how to parallel park," I scooted as far forward as I could with the seatbelt restraining me and I placed my hands over his that was still gripping the headrest. "I'll even give you a bonus.. 'cause at this point it's not a want anymore it's a need." I pouted.

"I swear I'll teach you," Dominic sighed, driving out of the parking lot. "No need for a bonus. I'll figure out something else you can give me in return."

I let my hands fall from Dominic and looked into the review mirror, meeting his gaze.

"What do you have in mind," I questioned and Dominic brought his hand back up to the review mirror. He adjusted it again, lowering it more to the point where I wondered if he could even see the road at that point because all I could see was myself. "... I'm curious, sweetheart."

"I have a couple ideas- I'm trying to decide which one."

"That doesn't help my curiousity," I clicked my tongue and stared out of the window, a smile curling on my lips. "not one bit."

Dominic turned down an unfimilar street and I raised my brow. "This is new..." I murmured.
I could see teenagers leaned against a building, eyeing my car while smoking cigarettes. A girl tugged on one boys sleeve and gave him straight puppy-dog eyes while pointing at it.

"It's a short cut," Dominic explained. "I used hang out over here when I was a kid."

"Were you over here smokin' like those kids back there?" I teased.