Nine

Fantasize
________________________________________

Fantasize________________________________________

_________________________________________

DOMINIC

"Huh?"

Both Derek and I spoke in unison, he immeadiately sat up completely when those words left Alessia's lips.

"I've known Miss Roselyn for two days.." I argued, feeling Derek shoot daggers into my skull with his gaze.

Alessia huffed, "People fuck people they don't know all the time.."

That was true.

But that was not what was happening.

"David's right.. and I think he's far more professional than what your getting at. I mean he's not fucking you right now sooo..." Derek chuckled.

"Dominic." I corrected once again, my tone a bit harsher.

"That's my point.. he's not fucking me so he's obviously waiting for a chance to dick her down." Alessia pouted and Jaylah rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Dominic, she's had too much to drink," Jaylah apologized to me with a frown. "Alessia, you can't say shit like that.."

Alessia pouted, "Are you guys blind?! He bit his lip at her.. fuck, when she was touchy-touchy wih him, his breathing was so heavy and he was clenching his fists.." She made a tight fist and held it up.

Well, yeah, I did bite my lip.

But the breathing?

The clentched fists?

I don't remember doing that.. I was just too busy staring at her that I wasn't really thinking of anything else-

"I do think Miss Roselyn is attractive,"

..I admit I was eye-fucking her earlier, but fantazing about actually having sex with her?

"but we're completely professional."

It was a vague answer if you think about it.. very, very vague. Because the more I thought about it, I couldn't confirm or deny Alessia's accusation.

Fucking fuck.

"Yeah 'cause Dominic over here won't be another Tony Mchartny," Derek grinned as the girl on his right gave him another kiss on the cheek. "..right?"