Ten

Crocodile Tears
_________________________________________

Crocodile Tears_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"I can't."

I squinted my eyes and folded my arms under my chest at his words. He can't? Last I checked he could, perfectly fine, yesterday at the tailor.

"Miss Roselyn," He sat up and rested his elbows on his knees, both of his hands clasped together in between his legs. His sleeves were scrunched up, allowing me to get a peak at his tattoos. "I have the glock in there.." Dominic explained, now tugging on his blazer..

Oh right.

The glock.

"Just put it in your waistband, hun," I mumbled. "nobody's gonna say shit.."

Dominic scoffed, "Oh yeah?"

The longer I stared at him, the more I realized Dominic was honestly the perfect mix of masculine and feminine (in the face anyway).
He had a strong jaw and sharp cheekbones which kept that masculinity, but his eyelashes were what made his eyes appear more on the feminine side. And his lips, Dominic had very plump lips, that plenty of girls nowadays would die for..

"If you don't want too," I sighed. "I won't push you.. just," I pointed towards the buttons on his blazer. "unbutton those at least.. I don't want my work baby smellin' like expensive colonge mixed with sweat on my way home."

Dominic didn't reply, he only looked up at me through hooded eyes. His jaw was tense, he was tense.

"Fuck, I can't believe I forgot," He murmured. "excuse my language, but I got too caught up in other shit.."

"What'd you forget, Pierce?" I asked, he sounded very pissed at himself. It was easy to tell because he usually apologizes for using such language around me.

He confessed, "I haven't been checking your drinks," his voice fell into a whisper that only I could hear.. "for roofies or poison.. I loosen up a bit and I forget my job."

I forgot about that shit too, but I guess it wasn't my job to remember but to, instead, complain about it.

"Well m'not siezing on the floor so I haven't been poisoned yet," I grabbed my half-empty mango margarita turned it so that the straw was facing Dominic. "might be too late but, go on, test it." I smiled, moving the glass closer to his face.

He gave me a look that was like 'are you sure?' and I gave him a nod of affirmation.
Dominic wrapped his lips around the straw and took a sip. Once I saw that prominent Adam's Apple of his bob in his throat, I pulled the glass away.