Thirty-Three

Need
_________________________________________

Need_________________________________________

_________________________________________

DOMINIC

"¿Que carajo? Why'd he chose a public place?"

I pulled into the parking lot of the Café Derek Harrington wanted to meet with Miss Roselyn at.
It was very modern, definitely not your average local Café- the last place Miss Roselyn needed to be was a fancy public place where people and paparazzi would be on her ass.

"Derek rented it out- the rooftop, I mean." She explained with a sigh from the backseat.

".. So the two of you have the entire roof for a five minute conversation." I murmured- backing into a parking spot.

Miss Roselyn giggled, "Awe you sound like you're in such a hurry- don't worry the only reason I'm here is because it's for the better, hun."

I looked back at her from over my shoulder. "So you're taking off after this?" I asked.

She nodded, ".. It's already four- besides as long as I beat JJ to my place he can't get it in without me."

I raised a brow, ".. He doesn't have keycard copy?"

Miss Roselyn scoffed, "Hell no- he's my baby brother," She then stuffed her phone in her purse. ".. anyway let's get this over with so you can take me to my condo 'nd make me forget about all this shit."

I chuckled, "And I'm the one who sounds impatient."

I turned off the car and grabbed my phone before getting out.
I shut the door behind me- walking around to Miss Roselyn's side. I pulled open her door and she stepped out onto the smooth pavement of the parking lot.

".. I haven't been to this place since it opened." She commented as I shut the door behind her and locked the car.

".. Solana's.. when'd this open?" I asked while I helped her up the sidewalk.

"About four years ago." Miss Roselyn said and I nodded- New York was so goddamn big, so the chances I would run into Mrs. Gurtierrez from Sophmore year is unlikely.

I walked up to the entrance and opened it for Miss Roselyn.
She walked it inside and I followed behind her- the place was even more modern on the inside. It looked more like a restraunt than a Café.
Miss Roselyn led me to the front counter- I caught the slight shift in mood and the quiet murmurs once customers caught glimpse of Miss Roselyn.

"Hola! Welcome to Solana's-"

Speak of the devil.

".. Dominic Peirce.. is that- no, no, debo estar veindo cosas.." Mrs. Gurtierrez mumbled under her breath from behind the counter- her eyes landing on Miss Roselyn. ".. oh my- I apologize Miss Sawyer! You are on the rooftop with Mr. Harrington- he arrived a little earlier."