Eighteen

Pet Names
_________________________________________

Pet Names_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"Dominic.. shit-"

He shushed me with another kiss as he stumbled into my condo- pulling the door closed behind him.

I pulled back, licking my lips and he stared at me with hooded eyes.

"Yes," Dominic hummed- his gaze darting to every part of body. ".. Miss-"

I placed my finger over his lips and hushed him, "- Roselyn.. only Roselyn, when we're alone," Dominic's lips parted slightly as he tilted his head to the side, urging me to continue. He never looked at me in that way before- at least not that I recalled. There was something else behind his eyes besides that look of initial attraction he gave me. ".. 'nd especially after we just kissed."

The corners of Dominic's mouth twitched, and I brought my finger from his lips.

"..Roselyn," He began- his hands grip on my waist was tighter than before. ".. do you know what you do me- genuinely?"

I stared up at him with a small smile, "A little bit."

"Oh," Dominic sighed. ".. so you're a tease."

I leaned in and ghosted my lips over Dominics, "Mhm.."

"Shit.. shit," He kissed me softly. "you have nice place- a big place.. Roselyn, where's your bedroom?"

"You want more than just kisses?" I taunted.

Dominic scoffed, "I want whatever you're willing to give me."

I felt my cheeks grow warm at his words- to some, he would probably sound desperate, but maybe he was.
Just not in the negative way most would percieve.

I found my fingers intertwining with his own as I lead him through my condo.
It was quite big, but it was a mess at the same time. I had no intention of bringing anyone home tonight, especially Dominic.
My sketchs and other papers were scattered along tables, pens and pencils left flat utop of them.

"I'm sorry," I murmured with an airy giggle. ".. for the mess- it's usually not.."

"Mess? I've seen worse," Dominic closed the gap between us as I led him down the hallway to my bedroom. ".. and lived in worse."

I kicked off my heels by my dresser and looked back at Dominic who had his eyes on the glass doors, which were covered in sheer curtains, that led out onto my balcony.
There were other windows in my bedroom which I didn't like at first but got used to over time.
Back home, so many blindless windows was not something my family participated in.