Four

So Goddamn Serious
_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"You have good stamina, sweetheart."

I had to give it to Dominic for his lack of complaints. He was carrying around those bags with one hand like it was nothing, they were his clothes though.
Y'know, he was pretty obvious at times but at the same time he wasn't. His eyes told me a lot about him, he could have the most blank expression or bland responses but his eyes would tell me enough about what he was thinking.

Yesterday I expected a bald, buff man who sounded like Pop Smoke to walk into my office when Simon said he had a recommendation for me. Either that or one of his bitch boys.

I guess Pierce was a pleasant surprise.

A little too perfect, kind of threw me off- made me wanna say no right then. Staring at me with those goddamn green eyes. But when he showed some type of emotion he saved himself.

"Oh! Look at that, we're here." I hummed happily as we approached the Café.

Berries 'n Blues.

Pretty self explanatory, lots of Berries and they play the Blues.

"Miss Roselyn," Dominic pulled open the door to the Café and the usually chime came as he did so. This Café was my go to, it had great coffee and good bagels- even though I have the money for more expensive places, less it more some times. "You go first." He finished.

"You're such a professional, hun," I smiled at him as I strolled into Café. "You definitely deserve a lil snack."

The Café wasn't that busy. And before I knew it Dominic was standing right behind me. He was for real a hoverer, other bodyguards I've had kept their distance to not seem suspicious but Dominic seemed like the type to prefer to make it known that he was there.

I turned around and scoffed, "It looks like I have a bodyguard," I adjusted his tie, he was wearing the first suit he had tried on- I couldn't see him looking like that and then just put him right back in his original, basic ass clothes. "And a free sun umbrella- a two in one special ain't it, hun." I cooed and Dominic's eyes widened a bit before they fell on his watch.

I swear if he reminds me of the time one more goddamn tim-

"Miss Roselyn it's-"