Twenty-Two

Talk
_________________________________________

Talk_________________________________________

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"I want to read that letter now."

I walked down the hallway that lead to my office with Dominic and Alistair.

Alistair raised a brow, "..Your office?"

"Yes," I said while I turned open my door. ".. both of you can come in."

Dominic stepped inside and Alistair entered, shutting the door behind himself.
Alistair pulled out the letter from the pocket of his blazer and stuck his hand out.

I took the letter with a hum, "It doesn't smell like shit and paper looks clean.. how?"

Alistair scratched the back of his neck, ".. 'R' had it taped on the side of the box inside of a ziplock bag."

"So it is 'Revenge'? Huh," I let out a huff and pouted. ".. what happened to the cute lil articles about me and Dominic."

I traced my thumb over the crisp, white paper and skimmed over the letter- it wasn't long, only three decent size paragraphs and a little '- R' at the end.
It was typed out, not a stroke of led or ink- of course, it was typed. Smart.. I'll give them that.

I cleared my throat and looked up at the two of them, "Did you two read this already?"

"No ma'am," Alistair replied swiftly. "I only saw the pen name."

"I only picked it up and handed it to Alistair," Dominic sighed. ".. that's all."

I nodded and stared down at the letter- I'd keep the contents to myself for now while reading.

To Miss Roselyn Sawyer,

I was very disappointed to learn you had disregarded my first gift- I am very passionate about you and your company. I even purchased your products, they are very beautiful- so beautiful that I'm surprised you allowed that new bodyguard of yours to crush it into dust. The entirety of the world knows Roselyn Sawyer as a cruel capitalist and though others may vouch the opposite I have to agree.

You wronged me, Miss Roselyn Sawyer.
You did something to me that you can never take back- and every night I lay awake thinking about how to get your attention. The lack of these matters being addressed makes me sick to my stomach because that shows how much you don't care. So I'll make you care- no matter how drastic I have to be to get your attention I will make sure it happens.

And you'll be forced to remember what you did before I enact my revenge in every way I must- no matter how criminal it may be.

- R