"Let me see," Skylar outstretches her hand.

I unclip the phone and hand it to her.

"Okay," she says to the camera. "I may have underestimated rock climbers, my apologies."

"You think," I grab the bag off my back and dig out the water bottle.

"Fighting gravity is harder than it looks, but also more rewarding. I feel like this is cleansing in a way. Like the metaphor is not lost on me that we all have our mountains we have to climb and climbing this mountain makes me realize how far I've come in my own climb of my own mountain." She says to the camera.

I take a big drink of water.

"I feel a sense of relief and clarity climbing this mountain. It really puts things into perspective. But I'll save the full speech for my upload tonight." She says.

"Here," I hand her the water.

We switch, she hands me the camera and I give her the water.

"While I am not a fan of rock climbing, I do think it helps clear your head. Keeps you focused on the task at hand, which can be a great stress reliever." I explain to the fans.

"Okay, who has the question of the day?" Skylar asks.

We started doing this thing two months ago where we ask the viewers to ask us a question of the day. Sometimes the questions are silly, sometimes they are serious, and sometimes they pry wayyyy too much. You never know what kind of questions you will get. Skylar and I take turns picking at random.

"You pick today," I hand Skylar back the phone as I dig around for the graham crackers.

The sun is in my eyes so I squint hard. The sounds of air blowing and birds chirping, have me taking in a deep breath. I chew on my cracker and admire the amazing view. Moment's like these are everything to me. Seeing nature in its raw untapped glory. Sitting on a mountain with my best friend. This is living, this is life.

"Okay, where are we sleeping tonight? Tent, rv, or hotel." Skylar asks.

"You don't fool me, I know what you want." I tease.

She laughs.

"Don't let her fool you guys, she's been bugging to stay in a nice hotel all week," I say.

"Jade!"

"You have, the veil has been lifted. That's right folks, Skylar isn't as rough and tough as you think."

"Sometimes a girl needs a good hot tub soak and complimentary breakfast. Plus cable and internet." She whines.

"You hear that, spoiled. That's what she is."

"Jade," she whines.

I giggle.

"Give me a real question the day," I stretch.

"Only if you agree, hotel tonight."

"Fine, I agree. But you are paying this time."

"Deal," Skylar says.

I watch her scroll through the comments, laughing at some she reads. Before finally picking a question.

"For you Jade, which is worse. Rock climbing or caving."

"Ugh don't bring it up."

"It's in internet fame forever." Skylar chuckles.

A couple of weeks ago we went caving and I screamed like a little girl when a bat flew at me. Then slipped, fell deeper into the cave, got stuck, ripped my pants, and sat in bat guano. Literally the worst experience of my entire life. Skylar was laughing the whole time, apparently, I didn't have proper cave shoes.