I looked up at him through my lashes- eyeing how quick he loosened his tie before unbuttoning his shirt. I bit my bottom lip- that shirt was so damn tight on him; his arms looked like perfection.

"Fuck don't look at me like that, ma.." He huffed as he practically threw off his shirt.

"Uh huh, hun.." I mumbled; my gaze falling onto Dominic's tatted body. His arms and torso just littered with ink. I glanced down; his birthdate tatted on his v-line came into view, but really the tattoos were a second compared to the happy trail that led to his belly button. It wasn't anything unflattering since I'd only ever seen him completely shaved; in fact I liked it.

"Can I take your dress off, jeva?" He asked- leaning slightly over me.

I looked him up and down with a small nod, "Yes."

I raised my arms and squirmed as he pulled off my dress from over my head- he let out a small chuckle and one the dress was off I was met with the sight of that dimple of his.

"If I saw the top of this lingerie," His fingers grazed over the lace bra covering my breast. ".. I would've done so much more than eat you out, ma."

I giggled, ".. C'mere, sweetheart."

I scooted a bit back on the bed to give Dominic room- kicking off his shoes.
He got on the bed with a look of lust in his eyes- I just needed to feel him again; his touch, his kisses, his damn dick.

"Let me see you," I sat up on my knees and placed my hand on his chest. ".. your tattoo- let me really see it, Domi.."

He muttered, "My back?"

I nodded- laying kisses on his collar.

"Alright," Dominic kissed my temple and I pulled back as he sat further on the bed and closer to me. ".. whatever you want, jeva."

"You're too sweet." I said- tracing my hands down his abs.

"It's fine," He muttered with a chuckle. ".. and you've seen it before."

I made my way around Dominic- my eyes focusing on the patterns of ink that painted his skin. It had been a while since I looked at his back tattoo in detail, but I'd never really seen it up close.
My fingertips danced over his skin- feeling his muscles. The large, roaring dragon that covered his skin was done with such detail that the fact it was done from prison cell felt like a lie- don't get me started on how Dominic was tattooed.

I laid a kiss on Dominic's shoulder blade. ".. You like it that much?" He scoffed.

I grinned against his skin and kissed further down his back; I sighed, "It's pretty." I pressed my tits against him as I kissed another spot.

He chuckled, ".. Pretty?"

I hummed and kissed up his spine- thriving in the quiet shudders and shifts in his breaths with every kiss.

Dominic looked back over his shoulder and licked his lips; he added, "Fuck- c'mere, ma."

I sat up straight on my knees and noticed that the kiss marks I had left on Dominic were fading to a red.
I scooted around to his side- my hands lingering on his back. Dominic's then took place in front of me; I scooted back on the bed to my many pillows.
".. Is your back sensitive, sweetheart?" I asked as Dominic hands traced over my thighs- green eyes looking me up and down.

"I don't- damn.. no one's ever done that, Roselyn." He admitted and he pried my thighs apart- lifting up one of my legs and laying kisses on my calf.

"Did you like it?" I questioned.

Dominic muttered, "Yeah, ma, and I want you to do it again- but I need you right now." His fingers hooked around the waste band of my damp panties- giving me a glance.