THE STORY BEHIND

Hello everyone! 😊

First of all, I wanna thank you for reading up until this part. You don't have any idea how grateful and happy I am to each of you, to have finally finished this one. Aaminin ko that it took me so long before I get to finish uploading the story here in wattpad. Bago pa man na published itong story na ito here, I started uploading it in tiktok through graphics and music. Fun fact, I created a fan account before to expose my fangirl self hahahaha. Wag niyo na itanong because that account was already deleted due to personal reasons.

Fast forward, I also wanted to apologize if I ever commited some grammatical errors and spelling. I am just an amateur writer when it comes to fanfiction genres. I'm sorry din if medyo cliche yung story and very mabilis ang story telling. Fact about this is because, I am still exploring on how to make a good plot for a story and this is my first one. If you will be going to ask me also about the story behind of why I write this kind of piece is obviously because of SANDRO MARCOS. I know that mostly of the one reading this is because of him. Sino bang hindi nasali sa pagiging fangirl sa kanya sa kapanahunan ng eleksyon? I know naman that you all can relate lalo na at binasa mo 'to hehe. Well actually, I used the name of Sandro as well as her famous family members too just because I once daydreaming about him, I once dreamt to meet him because I really admire him. Kumbaga, through writing, I imagine myself to be that close to him and to fit in his world even in reality, it's far from being granted.

When it comes to the story flow naman, kung napapansin niyo, it is more on "self-growth" topics and a step by step process of reaching Elle's dreams in life. ELLE is me. My inspiration to write those is my own dreams for myself, for my family, for my life, for my career and even for my lovelife-to-be. Through writing this story, I envisioned myself according to what my heart really desires and to all the biggest dreams I had in life. I became a fan of Sandro Marcos because of a slightly sensitive personal reason, way back 2021 when I resigned from my job because of health condition. It was my lowest point that time, knowing that I have to give up something important for my growing self. I suffered anxieties and became a home tambay, unemployed and broke. Things became messy in my life. I can no longer figure out that time of what will happen next to me, and of what kind of future that awaits for me. I felt stuck in my four cornered room and always haunted by my frustrations and failures that caused me a lot of stress. But GOD is good because he sent me someone to be the reason why I need to continue. At first, sa simpleng pagngiti and pagtawa lang niya everytime I saw him online, he made my day easier without him knowing the impact that he brought to a fangirl's life. I started writing about him and yes, writing brought me hope and life again. Thank you Congressman Sandro, I owe you lots. I also wanna thank those girls whom I met online for pushing me to do it also. Yes, Sandro Marcos also brought me online friends. They are also the blessings in life.

Fast forward again to the time that I started wattpad and decided to slowly transfer and keep the story here, up until I finish writing this story. Well, maybe in this world, it isn't always flowers blooming and sunny days, there's still times that rains and the fire within you withered like a dead flower. I was challenge again by life. I came to the point when I was overwhelmed and became exhausted about social media. I was overwhelmed by a lot of things, so I decided to lie low and deactivate everything. That's the negative effect to me dahil umabot ako sa point where I can no longer identify what is real and what is reel. I was overwhelmed about gathering to write ideas and plot. Lagi akong nagmamadali and that what made me exhausted. I start to compare myself also, questioning my worth, the progress I am making and too many more. It leads me to shut off everything after that, and start opening my eyes to the real world I am living. I stopped curating social media for a while. Inayos ko yung progress ng buhay ko, at binalikan kung ano ba talaga ang gusto at plano ko sa buhay. I decided to go out from my shell again and look for a corporate job to  continue of where I paused in my career. Grateful also to my family because they didn't give up on me.

Haaayyy! I know it's too long already to share but it is my way of letting you all know the story behind "missearrywrites". Kaya nga I decided to get back here and finished uploading the story because it is something that will remind me that even if I was once in the darkest, the ugliest and the painful phase of my life, there's still hope that awaits - and that is something that I get to enjoy at present. I am starting over again, I forgive myself and gave it a second chance to continue and enjoy the real life.

Honestly, I've learned so much from fangirling Sandro; from writing this and from the people I met online. Above all, I get to know more about myself better. Thank you for being part of this story. Will treasure you all for a lifetime. Always remember that even if we are like those asymptotic or tangent lines that doesn't meet personally in life, atleast think and consider that fact that we are all living in the same plane of the universe.

Keep going. Mahal ko kayo. God got us!

♡♡♡

PS. I'm a JSAM bias after all (photo proof below hahaha trying hard ako mag edit niyan lol) And maybe soon, I will write a story also about him. One step at a time it is hehehehe.

Until next time,

Until next time,

Love, Earry C 🌻
missearrywrites