PART 56 - Where do Broken Hearts Go? Home.

Elle schedule her flight back to Mindanao the day after what happened. Lucas can't go home yet since he is finishing his last three weeks in the hospital, so she travel alone.

When the plane has landed, Elle's parents and Lara fetch her at the airport.

"Lorin, anak!" Cristina exclaimed excitedly upon seeing her daughter.

"I miss you, mmy!!!" Elle run to her mom and hug her tight.

"Huwag ka dito umiyak ha. I miss you too!" She kissed her forehead.

"Mommy naman eh, mapanukso."

"Love you nak!" The loving mother smiled.

"Mmy, mamaya na yang drama sa bahay. Nagmamadali si Lara oh, bibili pa daw tayong kettle popcorn, haynako sa batang to." Henrico commented.

"Hayyyy, I'm really home kasi live kong napapanood katakawan ni Lara." Elle chuckled. "Miss you, dai!"

"Love you ate, welcome back!" Lara smiled at her.

They buy the food that Lara demands and finally going home. When they arrived, the cats were racing and came running to Elle as their original fur parents.

"Aweee, my babies. Ang lalaki niyo na!" She carried them one by one.

"Mas lalaki pa sana yan kung di inaagawan ni Lara ng pagkain." Henrico joked and giggled.

"Ngee, daddy oy, kadiri. Yuck!" Lara smirked.

Everyone was laughing at what her dad and Lara was arguing about.

Elle knew her family better. They are just trying to make her laugh to feel better. They already knew what happened between her and Sandro and that is why they are making their own little way to comfort her.

After all, she was so lucky for having such a beautiful family, and yeah, for having them. Elle grew up so full of love from her family and it's a bonus for her when she have Sandro.

Now that they broke up, atleast she haven't feel like a wreck because she had enough. All she is wishing now is that Sandro will be comforted also just like how she is being comforted by the people around her at home.

Elle can't help herself but cry at the middle of that thoughts.

"Mommy, daddy and Lara...I love you all so much. Thank you for always being there for me." She is teary-eyed now.

Her dad come near her and hug her so tight. He even carry Elle to the sofa and let her sit on his lap. Her mom and Lara then sit beside them. Cristina got teary-eyed also.

"Huwag ka na iyak nak, nahahawa ako sa'yo." Cristina said.

"Sorry mmy. Don't worry, it's all tears of joy." Elle answered.

"Awwwe, ang aming baby ate. Noon iiyak lang ito dahil sa mga math problems niya, ngayon love problems na." It was Henrico, as he then kissed her cheek.

"Sige lang, parte naman talaga yan pag nagmahal ka." Cristina commented.

"Awee. Love you kaayo. You made everything so easy for me to carry..."

"Oo naman. Pero akala ko lang talaga magiging kumpare ko na Presidente ng Pilipinas, hindi pala..." Henrico chuckled.

Cristina pinch her husband's arms and look at him badly. "Daddy oy, gagatungan mo pa talaga."

"Hahahaha! Okay na ako mmy. I'm home..." Elle assured.

"Ay okay! Pero mas okay pag kakain muna tayo meryenda hahahahaha." Lara exclaimed.

The living room then filled with laughters after.

Christmas is fast approaching and in few days, Lucas will finally be at home. They will be complete now in celebrating Christmas at home until New Year.

The whole family welcomed the new year full of hopes and positivity. There's also Belinda celebrating with them. She is so happy to see Elle again in person, and so is she.

Elle haven't figured out yet what to do next. But she always believes that when the timing is right and the opportunity is intended for her, it will always find its way.

It's a one fine morning at the mid-dates of January when Elle received a call from her tita Cheska.

Tita Cheska calling....

Elle picked up..

"Hello po tita? Good morning po." Elle is yawning, as she is just awake.

"Langga, I have a good news for you that you might consider. London is knocking at your door...." Cheska said excitedly.

***to be continue***