PART 28 - The Feeling is Mutual

Elle was so embarassed upon seeing Sandro in front of her now. She was stunned so she turn down her head to get some courage and face him again, trying to act normally and professionally.

"Eheeeem!" She clears her throat. "Good morning sir. It's nice to see you again. Happy New Year po!" she finally greeted him, as she smile awkwardly and look away.

"Hmmm, totoo ba? Happy ka na makita ako ulit?" Sandro said smiling, while staring at her. Obviously teasing her.

"Ha? Ahhhh....ehhhh ang ibig ko pong sabihin....kasi nga diba grind na naman ulit para sa nalalapit niyong kampanya? So, yeahh...ganon po." Elle explained and then she whispered to herself. "Lupa, please lamunin mo nalang ako..." she's already crying inside.

"Owws, and why are you blushing then? Ha? Elle?" he giggled.

"Sir naman ehh! Kasi nga diba..."

Right before Elle could talk, Sandro's phone rings. He pick up the call and then gestured his hand to her to wait for a second.

Sandro pick up the call.

"Hello, Kons Handy!" Sandro greeted. Obviously, he is talking to Mr. Handy Lao.

"Sandro, 10:00 am today ha? Don't be late. Marami na ring tao rito." Kons Handy said from the other line.

"Yes Kons, I'll be there in a bit. See you!"

As the call ended, Sandro look back to Elle's swivel chair but it was empty now. Little did he knew that she ran and get into the van with Anikka, Josh and Marielle while he was on the phone.

Since Josh is sitting at the front seat, Elle sit beside Anikka and Marielle. When Sandro came in and see the sitting arrangement, his brows lifted.

"May balak ba kayong iiwan ako guys?" Sandro asked.

"Po? Akala po kasi namin magkasabay lang kayo ni Miss Elle. Nauna na din pala siya dito." Marielle explained.

"Ahhh ehhh, may kausap pa kasi siya..." Elle reasoned.

"Where will I sit then? Sa likod? Talaga?" as he looked at Elle with a teasing tone.

"Ay sir. Sa likod nalang po kami ni Marielle. Tabi nalang po kayo ni Miss Elle dito." Anikka offered.

"Ha? Tayo nalang magtabi diyan Nik." she objected.

"Sige na miss, tabi na kayo okay na kami dito."

Before Elle could argue with them, Anikka and Marielle go to the back seat and she's now sitting with Sandro.

"Okay settled na. Let's go Manong!" Sandro smiled.

Elle was so quiet while on the way. Sandro keeps sneaking at her from the review mirror and quietly utter "crush mo ako?" and then he winked.

She often squint at him and looked away. Elle moved to the other side, and they are now sitting with a huge space in between them.

Sandro give up as she is not looking at him anymore. And this time, he tease her through text message instead.

Elle's phone dings and she saw a text from the notification bar.

One message received from Sandro Marcos (1)

Sandro Marcos: Crush mo ako? 😉

She slid the notification and ignore his text message. This time, Sandro call her then.