PART 72 - Unaligned Plans

Elle went home for Christmas and New Year in Mindanao. Together with Lara, she flew to Mindanao five days before Christmas. Her tita and tito also follow the next day.

She have spent her Christmas merrily and New Year happily. They had a small gathering as a whole family plus the good vibes that Arya gave each day. Belinda also joined them for the celebration.

In terms of family, she have the smallest group since her mom and Cheska are the only siblings and her dad is an only child. Probably, the only cousin she have is Arya so far, and hoping for another cousin soon.

After fruitfully celebrated the seasons, she fly back to Manila with her tita and tito for her reviews and some other stuffs to do.

Elle barely spent time with Sandro because he is busy with work and she is also busy reviewing. The two were just exchanging text messages and calls.

It's Valentines Day and Elle went early at her Tita's restaurant because it's peak season and there were a lot of reservations. It was almost evening when she is able to sit down and rest for a while when...

DENISE: Hi ma'am Elle. Di po nagpapahuli manliligaw niyo, may bulaklak na naman po, yieeee.

ELLE: Huh? Sinong manliligaw? Ikaw Denise ha...

DENISE: Puntahan niyo nalang po sa deck ma'am, he's waiting for you (giggles)

ELLE: Seryoso ka talaga? Ahhh...ehh, sige okay. I'll go then.

Elle go up to the deck nervous yet excited because she was expecting to see Sandro but when she saw the one who's waiting, she just laugh and smirked at him.

AE: Happy Valentines Day babe! Hahahaha (all smiles and giving her the bouquet of flowers)

ELLE: HAHAHAHA loko ka! Nadisappoint ako, akala ko kasi si ano...

AE: Hala, choosy! Akala mo naman. Sa kanya naman talaga galing yan, delivery boy lang ako.

ELLE: Really? Awee, thank you Ae. Kahit alam kong bayad ka naman hahahahaha

AE: (fake crying) Huhu mga walang hiya kayo, pinamumukha niyo talaga sa akin na single ako. Charr.

ELLE: Don't be sad na, dahil aside sa binayad ni Sands sa'yo libre ka dinner dito tonight.

AE: Hayy salamat! Effective acting ko. Wag kayong mag-alala, kinacareer ko na pagiging commissioned bridge ko sa inyong dalawa.

ELLE: Sus, wag ka na magreklamo diyan. At tsaka, hayaan mo when I get back to London, di ka na mauutusan ni Sands.

AE: (stare at Elle) Alam mo Elle, kung hindi ka lang talaga girlfriend ng bestfriend ko, I'll pursue you also. Ngayon ko na naiintindihan kung bakit mahal na mahal ka niya and he chose you over Caroline. Promise, sa totoo lang. Walang halong biro.

ELLE: Hala! Naspeechless naman ako, bakit ka naman biglang naglitanya diyan...

AE: Para ano...para hehe bigyan mo na akong pagkain kasi medyo gutom na ako.

ELLE: Naku, ikaw talaga. Saglit lang, I'll let them bring food for you.

AE: Thank you Elle. Pero seryoso nga, masaya akong masaya na din kayong dalawa finally.