PART 20 - She Shares, He Listens

That same day, Simon, Atty. Liza and BBM flew back to Manila because there were some matters that they have to deal with. RJ also joined them leaving, as he will go back to Baguio.

Sandro and the rest of his team, including Elle, are now preparing for the site visit in Pagudpud. It is a must site visit because sooner, he will launch the first ever SANDBOX in the place. It takes an hour of travel so Elle decided to sleep along the way.

When they arrived Pagudpud, a lot more crowd greeted them. Sandro became the center of their cheerings as they were so excited to see him and ask for a photo and autograph together with the rest of the Team Marcos.

Elle learned her lesson from the incident last time so she take a lie low from the crowd and have a walk, touring around the beach nearby of which they call Saud Beach.

Anikka and Marielle isn't with them because they are task to reserved a place for dinner later, just also around Pagudpud. Josh on the other hand is always sticking around Sandro and the other officials since he is the assigned photographer and is in-charged for the documentations.

"Welcome to Pagudpud TEAM MARCOS"

That is the last thing she heard from the crowd as she continue roaming around Saud Beach. The place is so beautiful that every adjective to be used can be an understatement. It will really take every breath and heart away.

Elle embrace her arms around her body as the winds keep blowing.

"Oh, dearest Saud Beach you can be a good subject to every form of arts." she whispered.

Elle enjoyed walking through the sand for few hours. She get her phone out and start taking photos as the sun starts setting. She is trying to capture the best angle of the beautiful and scenic place.

Sandro from afar is also taking videos for him to post in his Instagram story. He review the video first that he took, and he caught Elle in the frame. It gets a good capture of her taking photos also of the beach.

Sandro just saved it and took another one to post in public. He then come near Elle for him to escape from the crowd. He secretly took another photo of her and keep it in his phone.

"Elle!" he called.

"Oy sir. Bakit nandito kayo? You're supposed to be with them." as she is wiping her tears that starts to fall.

"It's all done, chika nalang sila lahat doon. I was roaming around looking for you, nandito ka lang pala."

She nods. "Hmmm-mmm..."

"Umiiyak ka ba?" Sandro asked as he notice that Elle was sniffing.

"Huh? Ahhh no....uhhhm, ehhh kasi naman sir wrong timing ka naman palagi." She put her head down looking away from him.

"What's wrong ba? Here, take this." as he hand her a handkerchief, from his pocket.

"Thank you sir." She's now getting the handkerchief that he offered.

"Care to spill the tea Elle? I'll listen." he said.

"I'm fine naman po. I just uuhhmm...kinda miss my mom."

"Oww, such a cry baby little bean you are indeed."

"Yeah I am. Hindi na ako mahihiyang aminin yan. But the weird part is that, bakit ba kasi lagi mo nalang akong nakikita o nahuhuling umiiyak. Nakakahiya..." she said.