PART 6 - Hello, Kuya Sandro

Sandro get so curious who's staying in the guest room, so he followed manang since his room is just next to it.

"Si Elle po, anak ni Sir Henrico" sagot ni Manang Cecil.

"Ahh, talaga ba? How long did she stay here?" si Sandro, na nakasunod pa rin kay Manang.

"Tatlong araw ngayon sir."

"I see."

Manang Cecil knocked the guest room's door, and Sandro is just behind her but no one answered. Manang Cecil sneaked inside to check. When she saw that Elle was on the terrace, she closed the door back and face Sandro.

"Kaya naman pala di tayo pinagbuksan sir nasa window terrace po pala siya. Mukhang may kausap po yata si Miss Elle or klase pa niya. Babalik nalang ako mamaya." sabi ni Manang Cecil.

"Okay. I go get changed nalang din muna." sagot ni Sandro, na nagpatiuna na patungo sa kanyang kwarto.

Sandro get inside his room and went straight to his window terrace to sneak a bit. From there, he could see and hear Elle from the other side.

Meanwhile...

"Nahihiya na talaga ako dito mmy. One week pa si daddy sa Cebu with Sir Bong." si Elle, habang ngumunguya ng chichirya na kausap ang mommy niya sa video chat.

"E di ngayon kilala mo na boss ng daddy mo?" Cristina giggled.

"Yeah, and I can't believe it. Nahihiya na nga po ako dito ehh. Pangalawang beses na din akong napagkamalan na kung sino ng mga anak nila ma'am at sir. Gusto ko nalang matunaw."

"Hayaan mo na. Buti nga at nag offer si Ma'am Liza na diyan ka muna kaysa mag hotel na ikaw lang mag isa."

"Kaya nga po. Sige na mmy. Katatapos lang din ng klase ko nung tumawag ako sa inyo, magliligpit po muna ako. I love you mommy. Miss ko na kayong lahat." Elle gestured a flying kiss on the screen.

"Yes nak, ingat ka diyan. I love you too." paalam ng kanyang ina.

After ending the call, Elle get inside and close the door of the window terrace. Sandro who is sneaking on the other side then eagerly go inside too and change his clothes.

A few minutes later, someone knocked his room and when he open the door, it's manang.

"Sir, kakain na po tayo. Andiyan na po sila Pops niyo."

"Sige manang. Susunod ako." habang ginugulo niya ang kanyang buhok.

"Okay po, puntahan ko muna si Miss Elle."

"Ahh manang, ako na po. Mauna na po kayo."

"Sigurado po ba kayo sir?"

"Yes po manang. Ako na"

"Okay sige sir. Mauna na ako."

Manang Cecil left and Sandro go to the guest room.

Elle just finished freshen up and about to go out when someone knocked at her door. When she open it, a guy not so tall greet her with a handsome face.

"Hi" he smiled awkwardly. "Uhhm, they're calling for dinner already."

"Okay po Kuya. Susunod po ako." she said, leaving the door open.

"You should hurry, Pops and your dad just arrived from Cebu."

"Really? My daddy's already here? Thank you kuya. Ay wait, Pops? Ibig sabihin, anak din po kayo ni Sir BBM?" she said as she realized what Sandro addressed BBM.

Sandro shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm, yeah?"

"Hala! Sir sorry po, sorry po talaga. I'm so embarassed to call you Kuya" She awkwardly smile and do ✌️ sign. "Tara na po?"

Elle didn't wait for Sandro to answer and she hurriedly go out from the guest room and about to go towards the kitchen, when Sandro call her again.

"Hey, Miss Elle! I think you're not done fixing yourself." he giggled.

Elle turn her back to him in a confused reaction.

"Huh? What are you...."

Before she could continue, she just realize that the bath towel is still on her head. She quickly ran back to the guest room and close the door.

Sandro just shook his head and laughed.

*** to be continue ***

Hi everyone! 🤗
It's been months. Missed updating here.
Stay safe y'all. God bless.